Malama999

The app?

If you search for Keyforge: Master Vault it will come up. No other searches worked for me. 

FFG you may want to improve the key words on this app. Perhaps include stuff people would naturally search for:

FFG

Fantasy Flight Games

Keyforge

None of those above 3 searches worked.

1 hour ago, hendersondayton said:

FFG Live Stream said all the starter cards are exactly the same. I guess not?

I think the Starter Set includes two demo decks, that are the same for everybody and not usable in tournament play, plus two random, "real" decks. Those two should have their own code.

I wonder how this all works with decks already registered to someone else?  A transfer process for someone you know would be nice, but what if you don't know the person or they quit playing the game?  Also, some people are listing decks online but not hiding the QR code.  So someone could easily go register that in the app right now (though why?).

3 minutes ago, CountBlah said:

I wonder how this all works with decks already registered to someone else?  A transfer process for someone you know would be nice, but what if you don't know the person or they quit playing the game?  Also, some people are listing decks online but not hiding the QR code.  So someone could easily go register that in the app right now (though why?).

There's an option to remove the deck from your profile. 

On 11/15/2018 at 11:40 AM, JorduSpeaks said:

You get rewards points each time you register a deck for the first time. 

FFG really seems to be expecting folks to buy a lot of decks.  1 shard per deck, 18 shards to unlock a key.  That unlocked key better be something pretty special... 

Edited by dperello

1 minute ago, dperello said:

FFG really seems to be expecting folks to buy a lot of decks. 

The entire business model is built around that expectation. Registering our decks is cool and all, but buying new ones (presumably for sealed play) is the lifeblood of this game.

8 hours ago, hendersondayton said:

FFG Live Stream said all the starter cards are exactly the same. I guess not?

I think what the other user meant is that the fixed deck cards are different to their random deck versions. If you compare ‘Terms of Redress (227)’ from the starter and another deck, you’ll see that the former has a wall of reminder text, while the latter does not.

I have one that says “Invalid Deck Code” whether scanned or entered manually, called The Titan that Shrugs Off Crowds. I guess on the plus side it’s a terrible deck with no board clears and no synergies ?

On 11/15/2018 at 7:22 AM, Santellana said:

Anyone have a deck that wont enter into the site? I keep getting on deck that says it's

Invalid Deck Code!

I hand typed some of mine in, and had a similar problem. Make sure your using all the correct letters numbers. There are no S's only 5. There is no O, only 0. I got them eventually. but the font is a bit tricky looking, and small.

6 hours ago, Ken on Cape said:

Any word on when you will be able to track wins/ losses ect with the app? So far all I can find you can do with it is scan and look at decks.

I don’t think official play has started yet. They may be giving some time for people to get use to the game first.

3 hours ago, Hyperjayman said:

I don’t think official play has started yet. They may be giving some time for people to get use to the game first.

Even for casual play this would be nice. It was a feature sold at the launch event, so it should be soon.

Just now, Amanal said:

Even for casual play this would be nice. It was a feature sold at the launch event, so it should be soon.

Well the deck list data was already in their database so that was instantaneous. Collecting deck performance will take time since the results have to be sent in.