BrobaFett

Sold Out: Armada Worlds 2019, March 28 at Adepticon

19 minutes ago, Tokra said:

Only good that i Always try to get a direct seat :D. Would have missed the registration by a few days (cough).

But serriously, Schaumburg Illinois? It is a really bad sign, when the move their own games away from the gaming center. Even when it is a big convention. I mean, it worked as well for the Euros.

What did someone said at Worlds? I love you Armada players. You are always so optimistic...

Schaumburg is like right outside Chicago. It's basically part of Chicago proper in that most of Northeast illinois is part of Chicago.

And Jimmy called us the most anal-retentive yet positive people he had ever met.

Just now, geek19 said:

Schaumburg is like right outside Chicago. It's basically part of Chicago proper in that most of Northeast illinois is part of Chicago.

And Jimmy called us the most anal-retentive yet positive people he had ever met.

At first i was really surpsissed that they are doing the Worlds in Schaumburg. This is around 100 miles away from me. Than i noticed there is another Schaumburg 😁

3 minutes ago, Truthiness said:

Email I have says Adepticon will be reaching out, but that's a very good question.

Just wanted to get tickets organised 😉 i remember reading to get a general ticket first. Just wanted to see if they contacted any people on the process. I have also emailed them as well to find out.   

got a reply back: 

You can handle it one of two ways:
  1. You can head over to cart.adepticon.org and purchase a badge. Once that is complete, email info@adepticon.org stating you want an Armada National ticket to be added and we will handle the rest (adding the ticket, charging the credit card on file). 
  2. Alternatively you could PayPal $65 to gntevents@adepticon.org and we will handle all the registration details.
'Armada Nationals' lol