Mpori

Crew upgrades depicted with the ARC

Me neith

11 minutes ago, Forgottenlore said:

Yeah, I commented on that somewhere. A lot of people seemed to think the sidious card is the back of the palpatine flip card and that they just tossed an extra into the spread to show it off, but I’m not really buying that. 

Me neither... Sidious seems  a lil bit off the fram, for me at least...

Hoping that the ARC exp. isnt fully unveiled regarding its pilots (4 tokens/6 cards) and get another pair of generics (an extra init 2 and 3 pilots)... I mean.. I do really hope the studio does it!!! Please!

Cmon FFG! Put some extra gen pilots in there! Remember! There were plenty of clones at that time! Consider X 1.0 collecotrs and players  in these expansions also! I mean it would be awesome to feel like echa new expansion includes something in the mood of the conversion kit s! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, Forgottenlore said:

Yeah, I commented on that somewhere. A lot of people seemed to think the sidious card is the back of the palpatine flip card and that they just tossed an extra into the spread to show it off, but I’m not really buying that. 

They did the same thing with the Grappling Struts card for the Vulture Droid further up the article.

2 hours ago, Kilrex said:

You only get Sidious if there are no other Force users in your squad? Or only if the other Force users have Dark Side Force?

Me likey! So one day I can fly a whole bunch of Jedi, and another, I can use my old "66" token markers and have my ARCs blast a Po Kloon out of the sky! All in the same faction! 

What the...

You can actually make out a bit of text on the Chancellor side of the card that has the “flip this card” on the bottom and I believe “this side begins face up” at the top.

At some point in the game, probably triggered by taking damage or something, you may flip the card to Darh Sidious. This gives you access to whatever power is on his side of the card, but you can’t go back to being Chancellor Palpatine.

1 hour ago, SpiderMana said:

What the...

You can actually make out a bit of text on the Chancellor side of the card that has the “flip this card” on the bottom and I believe “this side begins face up” at the top.

At some point in the game, probably triggered by taking damage or something, you may flip the card to Darh Sidious. This gives you access to whatever power is on his side of the card, but you can’t go back to being Chancellor Palpatine.

Except Darth Sidious is a WHOLE OTHER CARD. If they wanted to show that palpatine was a dual sided card with Sidious on the back they would have called it out in the article, not shown an extra card in the spread that isn’t included. 

Unless you think it comes with 2 copies of the Palpatine/Sidious flip card?

2 hours ago, Forgottenlore said:

Except Darth Sidious is a WHOLE OTHER CARD. If they wanted to show that palpatine was a dual sided card with Sidious on the back they would have called it out in the article, not shown an extra card in the spread that isn’t included.

Unless they wanted to leave it as an easter egg for us, but didn't want to talk about it right now.

6 hours ago, Mward1984 said:

They did the same thing with the Grappling Struts card for the Vulture Droid further up the article.

For all we know there are 2 vulture Droid configurations to choose from. I think your answer is more likely, but not a sure thing. 

Edited by dsul413