Sign in to follow this  
Veve7

Unreleased investigators

1 hour ago, LoverOfMankind said:

Why is everybody saying that Patrice is a mystic? She is so clearly a survivor with an off class of seeker.

Well, we've got Jim and Marie both as precedents for musician-as-mystic. Her "Ominous Dreams" in AH 2E is also suggestive. I'm not sure why you'd peg her as a survivor.

While she does have some aspects of a mystic, I think Patrice is more a survivor because she has had to deal with "The Watcher" every time she plays her violin. Then again, all I have to work with is the Arkham Horror LCG and the Investigators of Arkham Horror, so what do I know?

2 minutes ago, LoverOfMankind said:

While she does have some aspects of a mystic, I think Patrice is more a survivor because she has had to deal with "The Watcher" every time she plays her violin. Then again, all I have to work with is the Arkham Horror LCG and the Investigators of Arkham Horror, so what do I know?

This is more in line with what I see, though I can easily see her having access to Songs and a high willpower. If only there were MORE songs.

2 minutes ago, Soakman said:

This is more in line with what I see, though I can easily see her having access to Songs and a high willpower. If only there were MORE songs.

Hm. With good Song support, I could see her as a Seeker/Survivor or vice versa.