Sign in to follow this  
hey_yu

Where in the world is Jar Jar Binks?

I remember we had 200 plus page thread for the Assault Gun Boat.  FFG finally delivered it to their customers.  Kudos to you FFG!  

With the release of Clone Wars factions we can now petition FFG for something epic in X-wing Miniature gaming universe!  Let's throw out some epic Jar Jar Binks crew card and/or pilot ideas for FFG!  now is our time to create a 300 plus thead of pure Jar Jar Ness!  Mesa sooooo happy!!!!

28 minutes ago, Rakaydos said:

Crew slot, 2 charges

Setup, remove all charges

When you overlap an obstacle or enemy ship, recover 1 charge.

Spend 2 charges to (suddenly be awesome for no apparent reason)

I kinda like this as a starting place. Maybe spend a charge token to re-roll a dice.

And then put custom charge tokens with Jar Jar's face on them in the expansion.

"when an enemy ship attacks, if you are in it's forward firing arc and are not the defender, you may choose one attack die. the attacker must re-roll that die."

or something similar. I like the notion that Jar-Jar is basically being a disruption mid fight and distracting his opponents. it also offers an incentive to target Jar-Jar first, which is just hilarious to me.

1 minute ago, Hippie Moosen said:

"when an enemy ship attacks, if you are in it's forward firing arc and are not the defender, you may choose one attack die. the attacker must re-roll that die."

or something similar. I like the notion that Jar-Jar is basically being a disruption mid fight and distracting his opponents. it also offers an incentive to target Jar-Jar first, which is just hilarious to me.

The presence of Jar-Jar is incentive enough to target him first

1 hour ago, Dwing said:

Rose and Snoke is confirmed for the game, so honestly JarJar deserves to be in to. 

Aaayyyyyy. 

Honestly though, what expansion would he come with? Dude is barely in space ever. 

The only thing he fits with is if we ever get some sort of Naboo cruiser. 

I could maybe see him in Anakin's Twilight. Maybe. 

I think I already did him for 1.0 with Strange Eons.

The forum wont let me upload him, but basically, he was the Imperial equivalent to Sabine crew and Cad Bane crew. You got a free bomb slot, and you never had to discard bomb cards if instructed to.

The downside was at the start of the activation phase you had to roll an attack die, on a blank you had to drop a bomb.

And on a crit or focus, you had to launch it directly in front of you range 1.