Force Majeure

Clone Wars!

7 hours ago, Eisai said:

"After you perform a barrel roll, you must perform another barrel roll.
Treat your [barrel roll] as [white]"

Fixed it.

"After you perform a barrel roll, you must perform another barrel roll to where you started. The first player to mention how pointless this card is loses the game."

7 hours ago, Eisai said:

"After you perform a barrel roll, you must perform another barrel roll.
Treat your [barrel roll] as [white]"

Fixed it.

So...you either ultimately roll right off the mat or else roll back and forth in an infinite loop?

9 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

So...you either ultimately roll right off the mat or else roll back and forth in an infinite loop?

Rules for barrel roll eliminate the possibility of rolling off the map or through any obstruction (Ships, debris, asteroids, etc.). So possibly the second (if the opponent is playing time), more likely across the table till it hits something and then fails. Would be op as heck, especially with Composure if he gets a talent slot.

2 hours ago, ryfterek said:

Well... Going on with this logic... Wouldn't ALL the clones be 5s just as well? 

No.

Yes, they would all have the same starting point (though this statement is valid only assuming perfect cloning, not clear if that is so)

BUT they do duty in different war theaters and functions. One clone might only do patrull duty, not learning much. Others are constantly in the heat of battle, that gives them more experience.

Many are hardened and are absolute top, others might develop psychological problems or bad habits, or behaviour defects due to old wounds (e.g. the older Richthofen was not the same after his bad head wounding, many of WW1 and WW2 aces sooner or later died due to problems coupled to untreated post traumatic stress syndrom effects).

The ARC-170 has the exact same ship name, so yes, you are allowed to use Rebel models/dials with the Republic bases/cards. Looks like 6 pilots and 4 bases in the spread, so you probably don't need more than one box to run a reasonable 2 ARC list if you own Rebels already.

49 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

No.

Well I do know how this one works, no worries. I agree with everything you said. And I was trying to ridicule the idea the same conditions wouldn't be true between Boba and Jango Fett's. Just because they're the exact same DNA flying the exact ship doesn't mean they'd both be exactly as good at doing so. 

4 minutes ago, ryfterek said:

Well I do know how this one works, no worries. I agree with everything you said. And I was trying to ridicule the idea the same conditions wouldn't be true between Boba and Jango Fett's. Just because they're the exact same DNA flying the exact ship doesn't mean they'd both be exactly as good at doing so. 

Boba was supposed to be a higher-quality Clone, though, no? Or was it just the regularized aging that made him stand out in particular?

6 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Boba was supposed to be a higher-quality Clone, though, no? Or was it just the regularized aging that made him stand out in particular?

Just the aging factor, so Jango wouldn't have to outlive his "son". If anything, he could even come up inferior, as he's described as "unalteted clone" of his pa. The clones were genetically engineered, starting from  Fett's DNA, to be perfect soldiers, on the other hand...

2 minutes ago, ryfterek said:

Just the aging factor, so Jango wouldn't have to outlive his "son". If anything, he could even come up inferior, as he's described as "unalteted clone" of his pa. The clones were genetically engineered, starting from  Fett's DNA, to be perfect soldiers, on the other hand...

I’d chalk most of that up to personality, thus boba didn’t end up being as rigid.

17 hours ago, Cgriffith said:

So Anakin Skywalker is (I6) and Obi-Wan (I5); the new force upgrade “Brillant upgrade” is amazing and probably going to be really expensive, add the “Calibrated Laser Targeting” and these ships will be tough in or out of arc. I’m ready to pay any ship price to fly them together. This is fantastic 

edited. Anyone surprised Obi-Wan is an Initative 5?

And then you can add the 9B configuration to get them X-wing stats. A very versatile ship. 

28 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

And then you can add the 9B configuration to get them X-wing stats. A very versatile ship. 

7B*, and it's above X-Wing stats when you consider it ends with them having three shields and not two, on a much more agile ship with boost, barrel roll and a purple evade all on the same bar.

1 hour ago, Sithborg said:

Delta - 7B Configuration the Delta seems very versatile and with all the repositioning flexibility which seems like it’ll have plenty of firepower.