Force Majeure

Clone Wars!

Great but....is the Rebellion faction now officially dead? I see plenty of new generic missiles, force upgrades etc. I thought FFG announced you wouldn't need to buy across factions any more. Looks like I'll have to hit ebay again when this lot comes out.

My wife will end me if I invest in 7 factions continuously. But Droids are a must, and they've made them super interesting...gah. I'm just going to have to see how the different factions play and pick the couple that fits me best.

I was expecting something to adapt certain ships to these new factions on those "starting expansions" a la Most Wanted. AKA let me fly Jango from the start, FFG.

4 minutes ago, HelHound said:

If you look at the pilot cards for the Jedi Starfighter it has a purple Evade action. Wonder if you can spend a force token to activate the action?

Probably you *need* to spend a force token to use that action. The Sheev twins both add a purple coordinate (along their ability and Force token).

5 minutes ago, Gallanteer said:

Great but....is the Rebellion faction now officially dead? I see plenty of new generic missiles, force upgrades etc. I thought FFG announced you wouldn't need to buy across factions any more. Looks like I'll have to hit ebay again when this lot comes out.

I'm guessing the generic upgrades will be included when they officially release more Rebel ships.

5 minutes ago, GizmotronX5000 said:

Are there any new pilots or upgrades in the 2 re-released packs? Striker and Headhunter.

If not, that's surprisingly awesome, I think. I'd love new toys, but I also don't want to rebuy ships I converted in my conversion kits.

Only newish thing it looks like are the paint scheme on the Z-95 and a Calculate token in its spread.

...wait, is that mother loving PALPATINE!?!?

can I get that glorious meme machine on my glorious albatross...es?

Can I get THE sith Lord to man the rear gun turret while gleefly shouting over the roar of blaster fire "I AM THE SENATE!!!!!"?

...**** me, I'm broke as **** and trying to get a tutoring job and now THE DREAM comes sauntering along

What is a poor, weak willed mortal to do :(?

swz33_spread.png

Edited by ficklegreendice

1 minute ago, ficklegreendice said:

...wait, is that mother loving PALPATINE!?!?

can I get that glorious meme machine on my glorious albatross...es?

Can I get THE sith Lord to man the rear gun turret while gleefly shouting over the roar of blaster fire "I AM THE SENATE!!!!!"?

...**** me, I'm broke as **** and trying to get a tutoring job and now THE DREAM comes sauntering along

What is a poor, weak willed mortal to do :(?

Buy it all!!