Sign in to follow this  
Trialus

Cycle Sagas?

I have seen a few folks online mention that hints have been dropped about possible new products to turn the already established cycles in to Sagas, but haven't seen any reference to this in any official capacity...Is it something that has been hinted at by Caleb (tweets, discord, FB, etc.)  or just supposition?

Would be really cool if it was a legit thing....

Thanks!

I assume by "turning cycles into Sagas", you mean adding campaign-mode to existing cycles, as this is the only real difference I could think of.

As far as I know there isn't really an offical announcement, that something like this is on the horizon or even in development. I just remember a while back in the "state of the LCG" article Caleb said he woud "thinking quite a lot" what could be done with the idea outside of Sagas 
If you want to give it a read: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/6/8/state-of-the-lcg/ 

1 hour ago, Calvadur said:

I assume by "turning cycles into Sagas", you mean adding campaign-mode to existing cycles, as this is the only real difference I could think of.

As far as I know there isn't really an offical announcement, that something like this is on the horizon or even in development. I just remember a while back in the "state of the LCG" article Caleb said he woud "thinking quite a lot" what could be done with the idea outside of Sagas 
If you want to give it a read: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/6/8/state-of-the-lcg/ 

That is exactly what I meant!  I could have probably stated that a bit more clearly....Thanks for the reference!