hargleblarg

Tie/FO preview article

15 minutes ago, Incard said:

Captain Glitterstim seems pretty good. 

Yeah, thought the same thing.

The I1 Rivas seems REALLY good. If he's cheap, that just seems like an auto-add filler ship.

14 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Static with a good coordinator is going to be a pain...

If they ever get a cheap coordinator like Scum or Rebels. Omega Ace wasn't that good in 1.0 even with Advanced Optics, but 2 dice in 2.0 go a bit farther so who knows.

3 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

Do you mean TN-3465? Because that's her actual name. 

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/TN-3465

Then she should have gone by a callsign like everyone else and had that as a subtitle.

edit: Phasma has got to be the worst character from the new films.

Edited by HolySorcerer

Just now, Jo Jo said:

If they ever get a cheap coordinator like Scum or Rebels. Omega Ace wasn't that good in 1.0 even with Advanced Optics, but 2 dice in 2.0 go a bit farther so who knows.

At worse a TIE/FO squad can have a FO with Squad Leader to help with Static's set up. Or just be patient and save the first pass lock for the second pass.

1 minute ago, HolySorcerer said:

Then she should have gone by a callsign like everyone else and had that as a subtitle.

That is her callsign, under First Order protocol. TN-3465 is her canon ID, just like FN-2187 was Finn's. She was never given another name, unlike the other pilots in the kit that FFG is just outright making up.

23 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

That is her callsign, under First Order protocol. TN-3465 is her canon ID, just like FN-2187 was Finn's. She was never given another name, unlike the other pilots in the kit that FFG is just outright making up.

Then make up a new character rather than use one from a retcon comic about a terrible character?

Edited by HolySorcerer

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Maybe the First Order sets just aren't your thing.

It's probably just my rational hatred for Phasma bleeding through to associated characters.

That aside, I am looking forward to getting the TIE/fo back out onto the field.  A shame we didn't get to see any useful tech upgrades for them, as that is what will really set them apart from the Imperial TIEs.

2 minutes ago, HolySorcerer said:

It's probably just my rational hatred for Phasma bleeding through to associated characters.

That aside, I am looking forward to getting the TIE/fo back out onto the field.  A shame we didn't get to see any useful tech upgrades for them, as that is what will really set them apart from the Imperial TIEs.

If they have a tech slot, Primed might be nice on them. Barrel Roll after a 2 S-Loop to keep prey in sight anybody?