bblaney001

Rise of the Separtist's release date?

3 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

They didn’t come out before ESB, though. They were merely set before the movie in the chronology. They were all published well after ESB was released. 

Actually, the first Star Wars comic was released in 1977, and ran for over 100 issues monthly. ESB released in 1980

13 hours ago, Ebak said:

Bringing it back to on topic. I am a wee bit disappointed with this book. I expected to see more canon character stat blocks and a few more vehicles in it. I am bewildered why the included the Republic Z-95 when that was a late Clone Wars ship and not the V-19 which was an early Clone Wars ship.

I am also wondering how much of the content in Collapse of the Republic will be reprinted. Will we see B1 and B2s reprinted along with Vulture Droids and Clones?

Well while I love getting the almighty Lucrehulk I desperately want my Providence and Recusant-classes. If we can get the Subjugator-class Malevolence with its mega ion cannon I will die of happiness. For the republic side I'm not sure what else I would really want. Maybe the ETA Actis. On the ground I would love to see the Juggernaut for the Republic and the Persuader tank for the Separatists. My guess is some of these were held off to be added to the next book.

2 minutes ago, Rozial said:

Well while I love getting the almighty Lucrehulk I desperately want my Providence and Recusant-classes. If we can get the Subjugator-class Malevolence with its mega ion cannon I will die of happiness. For the republic side I'm not sure what else I would really want. Maybe the ETA Actis. On the ground I would love to see the Juggernaut for the Republic and the Persuader tank for the Separatists. My guess is some of these were held off to be added to the next book.

The Torrent is in Savage Spirits.

1 minute ago, Daeglan said:

The Torrent is in Savage Spirits.

Think you quoted the wrong person. Ebak was the one that commented about the V-19. I'm looking for more giant capital ships. I've statted them out myself over a year ago for my own use but I'm curious about the official stats.

I feel that there might be 14 to 24 pages of reprinted material in Collapse of the Republic. 

FFG has proven three times already that the cross-line books are written with the assumption that the buyer only has one CRB and the new book.

It's actually a smart business model. I've seen games where you had to have supplement X to use supplement Y, and it can be a turn-off.

Still, the new book is 144 pages, so even if we have 24 pages of reprinted material, that's still 120 pages of new material (approximately).

From the first article for Collapse, we know that we're getting 3 new specs for the Clone Soldier. We know that they are reprinting the Clone species. There is no mention of Jedi specs.

I personally think that they are going to reprint the Jedi Knight and Padawan. Plus 2 Force Powers.

I don't have a problem with it.

4 hours ago, Rozial said:

I really want an Acclamator-class Assault Ship

4 minutes ago, Underachiever599 said:

I really want an Acclamator-class Assault Ship

I was surprised it wasnt there. But then we didnt see them much other than attack of the clones. But it would have been nice to have some of the other separatist capital ships.  so one could make attack runs against them

It's a long shot, but I would love profiles for other Clone armors and possibly a few other clone weapons (particularly the DC-17 Commando Carbine from SW:RC).

Overall, I'm just excited to see more content for it. The art for Rise of the Separatists is beautiful, and I'm a sucker for the "Story So Far" sections even though I already know what's going on. Hopefully we will get some idea how to roleplay clones in Order 66, cause in the universe they would have just all auto-piloted to obey the kill order and would not have been able to resist. If I've got players who are clones, how will Order 66 work if they don't want to turn?

Regardless, I look forward to the book.

2 hours ago, Stan Fresh said:

I love them. Clearly not designed for species with four limbs, though:

22-1024x648_large.jpg?135302898783668154

:D

Which leads to an interesting question.  Are there any ships specifically designed for operation by 4 limbed creatures?

1 hour ago, evo454 said:

It's a long shot, but I would love profiles for other Clone armors and possibly a few other clone weapons (particularly the DC-17 Commando Carbine from SW:RC).

Overall, I'm just excited to see more content for it. The art for Rise of the Separatists is beautiful, and I'm a sucker for the "Story So Far" sections even though I already know what's going on. Hopefully we will get some idea how to roleplay clones in Order 66, cause in the universe they would have just all auto-piloted to obey the kill order and would not have been able to resist. If I've got players who are clones, how will Order 66 work if they don't want to turn?

Regardless, I look forward to the book.

Based on Rebels some of the clones didnt take what they did very welll.