Jump to content
bblaney001

Rise of the Separtist's release date?

Recommended Posts

On 4/20/2019 at 6:40 PM, Tramp Graphics said:

 R Talsorian Games, the makers of the Cyberpunk RPG. 

Still my one true love.  Genesys Shadow of the Beanstalk brings all the NaRDS love to Cyberpunk, gotta love it. 

(now I need to find Force Ghost in the Shell memes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, themensch said:

Still my one true love.  Genesys Shadow of the Beanstalk brings all the NaRDS love to Cyberpunk, gotta love it. 

(now I need to find Force Ghost in the Shell memes)

That and Mekton. I have (but haven't had a chance to play) TFOS as well. Great game. The funniest RPG rulebook I ever read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2019 at 10:58 AM, Tramp Graphics said:

That and Mekton. I have (but haven't had a chance to play) TFOS as well. Great game. The funniest RPG rulebook I ever read. 

You need to get your hands on a copy of HōL then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Not familiar with that one. 

 

21 hours ago, damnkid3 said:

Is HoL - Human occupied Landfill?  

One of my old GMs had it but I never played it. 

 

Yup, Human Occupied Landfill. It's more comedy book wrote for GMs than actual game, but it is playable. I think it's a must read for anyone who GMs regularly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, damnkid3 said:

Is HoL - Human occupied Landfill?  

One of my old GMs had it but I never played it. 

 

 

10 minutes ago, Tesoe said:

 

Yup, Human Occupied Landfill. It's more comedy book wrote for GMs than actual game, but it is playable. I think it's a must read for anyone who GMs regularly.

Ah. Interesting. TFOS is a little different. It's not a satire on games. It's Japanese Anime Comedy Role-playing at its finest. TFOS stands for Teenagers From Outer Space. You're a high school student. Your best friend is from Alpha Centari (or some other strange new world), your girlfriend is a ***** cat; ears, tail, and everything. Silly superpowers, hyperspace hammers, popcorn grnades, cosmic battle bikinis, sex change rays, and, what's best of all, your character cannot, under any circumstances, be killed. They get BONKED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

 what's best of all, your character cannot, under any circumstances, be killed. They get BONKED

I...I honestly don’t know whether to go with the Star Trek “Miri” reference (“Bonk bonk on the head!”) or a sleazy double entendre.

WSqCNvP.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2019 at 1:59 PM, Yaccarus said:

Therapist: Truckboat can’t hurt you; he’s not real.

Truckboat:

 

This, this the quality I love to find when I come to this forum. Let the Truck-memes roll out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 8:58 PM, warchild1x said:

Back on topic... my local FLGS has let me  know that their shipment (And my copy) has arrived but it's street dated till may 9th... *twitch*.

It's coming out for May the 9th be with you perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...