bblaney001

Rise of the Separtist's release date?

7 hours ago, Rimsen said:

I am feeling you, but in the same time my heart flies, because Armada finally got some love!

Seeing Legion getting a Clone Wars expansion is nice, too.

Maybe next they'll release a model of The Boat in memory of it's sinking! /s

I wouldn't read too much into that. I believe end of June would be end of Quarter 2, and when products don't have a specific release date suppliers typically go with quarters. Because we have now reached end of Quarter 1 (end of March) without a release, a lot of suppliers will automatically update their estimated delivery dates to the end of Quarter 2 (end of June).

What they are effectively saying is that release could be anytime between 1st April and 30th June, but they have no idea.

Edited by Kualan

Thanks. This does make me feel a little bit better. My game group wrapped up a long campaign and our GM has been wanting to start a Clone Wars game after this book came out. We are in limbo for now I guess.

3 hours ago, Kualan said:

I wouldn't read too much into that. I believe end of June would be end of Quarter 2, and when products don't have a specific release date suppliers typically go with quarters. Because we have now reached end of Quarter 1 (end of March) without a release, a lot of suppliers will automatically update their estimated delivery dates to the end of Quarter 2 (end of June).

What they are effectively saying is that release could be anytime between 1st April and 30th June, but they have no idea.

Exactly :) .  Thanks for stepping in and reminding everyone of this fact for me!  I even forgot about that trend for a bit.

Hey, I'm a bit out of practice!

2 hours ago, Absol197 said:

Asking the right questions, I see...

Everything gets gets shipped to the US Military roleplaying proving grounds in Antarctica for rigorous play testing before final release.

Just now, Khazadune said:

Got notice that my preorder would be shipping soon. 

Here's to hoping it's real and not some very late aprils fools

Who sent you the message? FFG or a third party store?

5 minutes ago, TheJack said:

Here's to hoping it's real and not some very late aprils fools

Who sent you the message? FFG or a third party store?

FFG, I always pre-order as soon as a product is released and I seem to get some of the notices a little early. Probably they go through those who have pre-ordered in a priority order based upon this. 

They don't state which product but I can't see this being anything other than this, even though I have the other two pre-ordered. 

It states what it is and even sends you a linkly to view your order and make changes to address and or payment options.  When you pre-order something it always gives you a number.  Since this is the only thing I have pre-ordered I can confirm it’s this book.

Edited by Rogo727

23 minutes ago, Rogo727 said:

It states what it is and even sends you a linkly to view your order and make changes to address and or payment options.  When you pre-order something it always gives you a number.  Since this is the only thing I have pre-ordered I can confirm it’s this book.

I checked mine and it's Allies and Adversaries. So disappointed right now. 

27 minutes ago, Rogo727 said:

2 minutes ago, Khazadune said:

I checked mine and it's Allies and Adversaries. So disappointed right now. 

This is odd.  Two people, two different confirmations... we shall have to see.  Next week we should get the final say...  But this is both confusing and frustrating...

Can’t help but notice that Allies jumped ahead of Rise, both still show on the boat.  I’m thinking both books will ship at the same time?  But why would you release part two, before part one?

Allies and Adversaries isn't the part 2, that's Collapse of the Republic.  That one is still only In Development.

But A&A was announced significantly after Rise, which also makes it annoying if A&A is coming out first.

Ah ok thank you for the updates!  ***update***.  It is indeed Allies and not Rise, I cancelled some pre-orders and didn’t scroll down far enough to see that I did in fact order allies that is due out Q2 which just ended.

Edited by Rogo727