Duciris

Shipping Now

7 hours ago, CaffeineAddict said:

Well, as final scenarios go, that one (though mechanically interesting) seemed....easy? A bit anti-climactic after the wait.

Certainly the easiest finale so far.  Probably to balance the (I hear) insane difficulty of the A side -- two brutal finales wouldn't be fun either.

I still cut it fairly close.

The final final boss does get AoO.  I had just enough life left to take it for the final three blows. It also ran as far from me as possible at an inopportune moment.  Fortunately Mandy had her second iteration of the Pendant out and ambushed it.

Edited by CSerpent

On 5/22/2020 at 4:23 PM, CaffeineAddict said:

Finally arrived today! Tomorrow, the campaign finally finishes...!

Just curious, did you order through FFG? I use Team Covenant subscriptions, and mine has bee in a 'processing' status since March due to the shutdowns. I'm curious how things are going with them and if they are back to business as usual or if the packs are going to take longer for them to get.

32 minutes ago, Soakman said:

Just curious, did you order through FFG? I use Team Covenant subscriptions, and mine has bee in a 'processing' status since March due to the shutdowns. I'm curious how things are going with them and if they are back to business as usual or if the packs are going to take longer for them to get.

I'm in the UK, and had a preorder from gameslore.

1 hour ago, Duciris said:

My Blood of Baalshandor shipped yesterday (so did my Black Widow) but I didn't see Weaver of the Cosmos.

I just got team covenant order notifications but no shipping info yet for both weaver and Dexter . Sooooon my preciouses... soon.