Duciris

Shipping Now

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Duciris said:

Samesies.

Yup, mine too. I have been waiting for these to play RttFA. Stella for sure. Or maybe Winnie. Hmmm... maybe Daniel can deliver a one-two punch to snakes, but then Jaqueline has so many cool new spells. Harvey could read dusty tomes and bore enemies to death, I suppose. 

Are you super excited about Ant Man? 
I wonder if the cards will be tiny😉

Edited by Mimi61

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Mimi61 said:

Yup, mine too. I have been waiting for these to play RttFA. Stella for sure. Or maybe Winnie. Hmmm... maybe Daniel can deliver a one-two punch to snakes, but then Jaqueline has so many cool new spells. Harvey could read dusty tomes and bore enemies to death, I suppose. 

Are you super excited about Ant Man? 
I wonder if the cards will be tiny😉

Other way around.

mc12en_card-unfold-animation_v2.gif

And  it's Red Skull campaign expansion that I'm really excited about!

Edited by Duciris

1 hour ago, Duciris said:

Other way around.

mc12en_card-unfold-animation_v2.gif

And  it's Red Skull campaign expansion that I'm really excited about!

Very nice. Nice graphics! 
Ant Man has always had a special place in my heart, especially in the latest Avengers sagas. 

I also got my Games Lore notification...they're arriving tomorrow! Need to set aside some time for sleeving them all before I can give them a spin.

1 hour ago, Dr Dee said:

I also got my Games Lore notification...they're arriving tomorrow! Need to set aside some time for sleeving them all before I can give them a spin.

My FFG shipment should be here tomorrow, but it's UPS and they tend to hand it off to the USPS and that usually eats up a day. 😕

23 hours ago, Villefere said:

I've been itching to play for weeks but refuse to build a deck without the new cards

I just went ahead and printed off proxies for the cards I needed.  But then I got busy and couldn't play until this week.  I'm getting barely two games in with the proxies before I replace them with real cards.

3 hours ago, Dr Dee said:

Yes. Amazing how quickly they sold out. Hopefully there is enough shipped to the FLGS's to make sure everyone can get hold of these.

The store I normally buy from sold out before I could get my copies. Luckily, I managed to find a different store that had them in stock. But the first being sold out caught me off guard. They've never been sold out if an Arkham product on day 1 before. 

I ended up preordering earlier in the week and am still waiting shipping confirmation. For as many game stores I have in my area there is only one that carries Arkham Horror but I don't know if they received or ordered any copies.

RM

Posted (edited)

Mine are supposed to come tomorrow. I’m not in love with Asmodee now using an extra carrier  (UPS ground) which takes 4 days to deliver it to USPS. It must save them money somehow. So now it takes 5-6 days after it ships to receive, instead of the 2 days of pre-Covid. Sigh!  I haven’t had a product show up on or before the release date since March. So still waiting... 🤞🏻

Edited by Mimi61

The same thing happened to me.  My FLGS said they received a split shipment.  I was able to take home Harvey, Winifred, and Jacqueline today.  My store told me I should be able to pick up Nathaniel and Stella sometime next week.

14 hours ago, Torpedo said:

The same thing happened to me.  My FLGS said they received a split shipment.  I was able to take home Harvey, Winifred, and Jacqueline today.  My store told me I should be able to pick up Nathaniel and Stella sometime next week.

Mine just said they couldn't get an answer from asmodee if they were going to receive the others or not. i found them on amazon though