Sign in to follow this  
Jedu

New article: TIE/FO

It should be here any moment- there is a new article on the website of Polish distribuer, about TI/FO expansion pack.

Pilot abilities

- old Omega Ace renamed, the same ability (spend TL&focus to get all crits results),

- old Zeta Ace renamed - get stress to roll another red die,

- new - take a critical dmg to let other friendly pilot change one red die result into a crit result against an enemy ship in range 0-1,

- new - 2 charges - get stress to change all eye results into positive results until the end of the round (like with glitterstim).

Enjoy.

https://www.wydawnictworebel.pl/pages/zaawansowany-terror-1231.html

Translated last paragraph:

Star Wars additional kit: X-Wing - TIE / fo fighter is part of the second wave of accessories, the premiere of which is scheduled for December 2018. At the same time, the Top Order converter will also be available. Advance sale in our online store has already started, welcome!”

Bother, I really want Resistance stuff soon!

Edited by Jedi1993
Language

I like the new pilot abilities.  I think the "take a crit to change a die roll to a crit" ability will be awesome for Kylo.  

I never tried kylo and a tie/fo mini swarm in 1.0 but it could work in 2.0

1 minute ago, reqent said:

I like the new pilot abilities.  I think the "take a crit to change a die roll to a crit" ability will be awesome for Kylo.  

I never tried kylo and a tie/fo mini swarm in 1.0 but it could work in 2.0

This I am not so keen on this at all.  Guaranteed crit on one of your own ships for the possibility of a crit on the opponent as they are yet to roll greens. 

32 minutes ago, william1134 said:

This I am not so keen on this at all.  Guaranteed crit on one of your own ships for the possibility of a crit on the opponent as they are yet to roll greens. 

If you take it on the shields, then it turns on their faction pilot talent. Seems fine. 

30 minutes ago, william1134 said:

Yeah if I am trying to get crits for Kylo's ability to trigger i think i would rather just add some Marksmanship(s) and call it a day.

Though I am going to fly Resistance and not FO, so I don't mind if a player wants to deal a crit to their own ship, just makes Poe's job easier.

6 hours ago, gamblertuba said:

Nine unique pilots and three generics.

Five upgrade cards.

No Elites or Tech upgrades spoiled.

There is some in the first order article, you know we are only like 5-6 weeks to go at this point, which is amazing there have been no “real” leaks?

Edited by Cubanboy

Who else is getting bone?

"The Resistance Movement makes him so much hatred that by performing an attack, he can decide to get a stress token (if he does not have it) to throw one more bone!"

"The "risk taker" throws one more bone both in the range of 1 and 3!"

Also this...

"It is enough for him to reject the tracking and focusing token, and all the results of the roll can change to criticism!"

Wouldn't expect the first order to resolve things with words

15 hours ago, impspy said:

I love that Google translates "First Order" as "Highest Order." ?

15 hours ago, Green Knight said:

Mine say "Supreme Order".

Make up ur mind Google! :P

15 hours ago, Jedi1993 said:

Translated last paragraph:

Star Wars additional kit: X-Wing - TIE / fo fighter is part of the second wave of accessories, the premiere of which is scheduled for December 2018. At the same time, the Top Order converter will also be available. Advance sale in our online store has already started, welcome!”

Bother, I really want Resistance stuff soon!

I think Top Order wins. :lol: 

7 hours ago, urbanyeti said:

I hope I can fly 4/5 named ones depending on points! My sense is these ships will need almost no upgrades, save maybe fanatical which seems great!

Based on there being 7 in the conversion kit and the Imperials being able to fly 6 named pilots in the TIE/ln without upgrades, I'd say that's pretty likely. 6 is probably a stretch. Sounds fun.

You forgot at least 2 new pilots.

Ryzykant / Daredevil can roll an additional attack dice in range 3 if my translation is correct.

And Lieutenant Rivas gets a target lock whenever a ship in his firing arc in range 1-2 gains a red or an orange token!

32 minutes ago, beardxofxdeath said:

And Lieutenant Rivas gets a target lock whenever a ship in his firing arc in range 1-2 gains a red or an orange token!

That would include locks, which is pretty neat. Like Dutch, but in reverse.