Andreievitch

Shadowrun - Paul M N Haakonsen

so this was just put together as a starting point for others, I already pointed out the Nuyen  problem with the writer of this book and offered ideas like 1xp unused would be equal to 5,000 nuyen for credit and he said go for it. Paul wrote this up just for the kicks of the game, as we also pointed out missing of two key careers like the adept and the technomancer which others started to work on and I put together the Adept powers for others to use, should be on the first page of this post. If you work on improving this setting please post them here for others to use and enjoy the setting as much as you have.

I just stumbled on this thread, I previously played in a Shadowrun game, not sure which edition, but I was super in love with the concept of the Character Creation Matrix - where your Stats, Race, Starting Funds etc. I was very taken with this idea - is that in this version?

On 8/29/2019 at 7:59 AM, Spartancfos said:

I just stumbled on this thread, I previously played in a Shadowrun game, not sure which edition, but I was super in love with the concept of the Character Creation Matrix - where your Stats, Race, Starting Funds etc. I was very taken with this idea - is that in this version?

Well it is mostly like all Genesys settings you pick your Meta-type then Career, spend Xp, somethings are different. but it does give the Shadowrun feel though