Da_Brown_Bomber

What are you hoping to see FFG release in the future?

#1 HWK-290 repaint expansion, moldy crow title and 1-2 new pilots for rebels and scum

#2 Lambda Shuttle expansion (need me some more generic pilots to fly all 3 shuttles I own). 4 shuttle lists look fun too!

#3 A reason to play a jumpmaster post nerf. Yes it needed a nerf but its pretty much dead and buried. Dengar is probably the only playable pilot and thats at quite a stretch.

Edited by Da_Brown_Bomber

I’d like to see the Tie Avenger from the old tie fighter game now that the Silencer (which fit the same niche) is separated off into its own faction leaving a possible hole for the Empire to have again. Maarek and Vader could be some of the named pilots.

I like the above mentioned HWK idea.

I would be down with seeing Atanni make a return, in some sort of beneficial way (perhaps handing calculate tokens out instead of focuses, perhaps saying “limit one focus token on any ship with mindlink”). I thought it was a cool mechanic... maybe if it’s brought down to the right power level as other 2.0 content it works.

I'd like to see Kyle and Jan crew cards again, purely for the fact that having them together on one ship is what feels the most right for them.

I want to see a new The Black One with articulated wings and the booster.

I'd love to get the Lady Luck (though I'd be fine with the Fortune and Glory paint scheme).

I'm sure there's a million other small things I want that I can't think of right now.

Outside of the usual re-releases (IE something to make the Lok Revenant worthwhile without taking the title or dumping a Z's worth of points into it) the Dunelizard and the Kryat. Finish out the Mandal Motors line please. Oh... And a Scum faction talent that is worth using on a non-Mandoa pilot.

Rebels: The Raven's Claw. I like Jan and Kyle, but the Moldy Crow to me looks as bad as the name sounds.

Imps: TIE Defender Elite sculpt, for that extra bit of oomph. Could be treated as a configuration for older Defender models maybe.

Scum: Hondo's pirate ships. They may be flying saucers, but its Hondo. I mean, come on... its Hondo.

Resistance: B-Wing Mark II's. I want it to be the king of heavy jousters.

First Order: First Order TIE Bombers. They lack any kind of bombing potential atm. Even the Republic and CIS have/will get the BTL-B and Hyena, respectively.

- new colored bases / peg set with medium bases

- Sentinel-class landing craft Shuttle for Empire (with Thrawn crew FINALLY)

- the Tie/Brute from the Solo Movie (but pls be STRONG)

- Xi-Class light Shuttle for the First Order

- the new red Interceptor ship (from the Disney Resistance show) for the First Order

- Resistance transport (from The Force awakens)

- a mat with Scarif as background

Edited by beardxofxdeath

Epic Huge ships!

I have some dusty silhouettes on the shelves, sad and longingly looking towards my gaming table.

Squadron cards. Although, as generics are viable now, that is something for later, when FFG has released powercrept aces from FO, Resistance and Republic.

As crew, of course:

My friends, my friends

latest?cb=20161009052831 

10 minutes ago, RogerWilco15 said:

20181027_045612-516x323.png.1b0dbd64f3903250a509652b6d2d3ff2.png

XS Stock Light Freighter: It's canon now and existed during the Galactic Civil War. The canon version seems to be smaller than the one from the Old Republic. It could serve as the Scum VCX-100.

Interesting. Not sure about it being a VCX-100 equiv and with what FFG has done to the non-Falcon Scum turret boats I'd be worried that it would be nothing more than a point piñata.

14 minutes ago, RogerWilco15 said:

20181027_045240-761x627.jpg.b9db15c4c298ff3895be4e316bc1da58.jpg

Volt Cobra: Medium base turret for Scum and/or Rebels with Lando as a pilot. 

Wow, a Corellian Freighter based design that doesn't set off an instant cringe for me... By medium based turret, do you mean turret primary or just able to equip one? If the latter, that role is filled by the Scurrg, though it really needs the gunner slot to flesh it out...

1 hour ago, Hiemfire said:

At 1/270 you're looking at the Nebulon B being about 3 feet long... Sooo, a centerpiece we fly around???

The C-ROC and Imperial Assault Carrier are the only Epic ships at 1/270.  Using the Raider, CR-90 or GR-75's sliding scale as a guide, the Nebulon B would be about 2 foot long.  Which is really big, but hilarious in Epic.

I've already got a Nebulon at the CR-90's scale, but an official one would be amazing.

42 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Interesting. Not sure about it being a VCX-100 equiv and with what FFG has done to the non-Falcon Scum turret boats I'd be worried that it would be nothing more than a point piñata.

Wow, a Corellian Freighter based design that doesn't set off an instant cringe for me... By medium based turret, do you mean turret primary or just able to equip one? If the latter, that role is filled by the Scurrg, though it really needs the gunner slot to flesh it out...

I was just trying to find a practical role for the XS based on its size and bulk, and it would differentiate it from the YT-1300. The non-canon version was almost 3x the size of the YT-1300, and although there's no info out there saying that it's not still that big it looks like they brought it back to the size of the YT freighters at least. Don't count it out as a Republic large base either. 

As for the Volt Cobra, I don't think there is any info out there about it to know for sure but I would speculate that it would be a turret primary with two arcs. It would be really cool if the two arcs were not fixed opposite of each other but moved independently. 

TIE Avenger.

Delta-class T3c shuttle (Krennic's shuttle from Rogue One).

Sentinel-class shuttle, because might as well have it too.

Skipray Blastboat (ideally, this could be both Scum and Empire).

YT-2000 (the Otana, from X-wing Alliance, Scum ship as it goes with Andrasta Firespray).

Of less importance but would be nice: R60 T-wing, R-41 Starchaser, 8-Q Toscan Fighter (these are all from X-wing video game series, T-wing would be Rebel/Scum, the others Scum-only). 

Some pilots:

Maarek Stele for Assault Gunboat, TIE Defender and TIE Avenger.

Vult Skerris for TIE Defender.

EVERY SHIP IN REBEL STRIKE. Fortunately, the Republic will address part of that. Now about that TIE Hunter...

Possibly an integrated Ion cannon, which will increase ion dice but decrease primary dice when foils are closed?

Edited by player3010587