Da_Brown_Bomber

What are you hoping to see FFG release in the future?

I'm still somehow terrified that they won't actually release everything from 1st edition into 2nd edition outside of the kits, so I guess that in part? But that doesn't help us existing players much, I suppose, except for when new models come out.

As far as actual new releases, I'd really be down for the Halo (SS-54 Gunship) for Scum. A large ship with a 3 attack forward and 2 attack turret. Sugi, Rumi, and Seripas as crew, Embo as gunner. Since it's a Scum release and doesn't have to be limited to one era, Jas Emari (Sugi's niece) could be one of the named pilots in addition to Sugi. Having Jas could also allow Mr. Bones and Sinjir Rath Valus as crew or gunners. While Jas, Mr Bons, and Sinjir might just barely blur the lines of what might be thought of as Rebels or Scum, I don't think Temmin or Norra Wexley could be included in it as a Scum ship. I suppose it could eventually be released in two factions but I don't know how much they want to do that going forward.

38 minutes ago, markcsoul said:

Jar Jar crew for the Republic faction.

That would be so bombad.

Anyway, I'd like to see:

1. Royal Guard Interceptor pilots. Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax, both with EPTs or (preferably) Force talent slots. I don't care if they release a Royal Guard TIE with added fins or just stuff them into the regular re-release pack; I just want to fly them.

2. The TIE Avenger. Specifically the Decipher/Ansel Hsiao rendering. Maarek Stele should be a pilot.

3. Scimitar Assault Bomber (http://fractalsponge.net/?p=2697). I know we don't need another Imperial bomber. But it looks cool, and it's vintage Thrawn.

4. Delta-7 Aethersprite, Eta-2 Actis, Alpha-3 Nimbus V-wing. I know they'll make these anyway, but I like the look of all three.

5. Well, all the Trade Federation fighters look cool too, but at this point my wallet is broken for years to come - seeing as I have catching up to do on the OT ships!

1 hour ago, markcsoul said:

Jar Jar crew for the Republic faction.

A negative cost crew would be an interesting design.

Would love to see a talent called A Good Trick. Maybe an action that turns you to a random facing, but gives +1 agility for a turn?

1 hour ago, CaptainIxidor said:

As far as actual new releases, I'd really be down for the Halo (SS-54 Gunship) for Scum. A large ship with a 3 attack forward and 2 attack turret.

So a slower Lancer with large moving parts...

Dr. Aphra's Ark Angel. Scum, Large Base, tons of ordinance, multiple illicit slots, cross between a resistance bomber and a firespray. will include the already released 0-0-0 and BT-1 plus Black Krrsantan and Dr. Aphra crew and pilot. 

I6 pilots for A-wings, both Rebel and Resistance. And/or Force-sensitive pilots for the same.

As far as new ships? Put me down for the N-1 Starfighter. I strongly disliked the prequels, and am not yet sold on the Republic faction (I'll play them if Jedi/Force ships are Great Fun, but that's about it), but I like the N-1.

Put me down for really wanting to see Kyle/Jan crew that works with their other character's ship. That was one of my favourite parts about the first edition HWK, now bring it back haha.

While we are talking about old ships: Mara Jade and Juno Eclipse, heck Starkiller and the Rogue Shadow too.

Also a new Ghost that can dock either Phantom.

Hondo Crew/Saucer ships

and finally Clone Wars ships sooner than later! With a new prequel era Core set and all of the glorious droid and Clone/Jedi ships/characters.

Announce a new faction that comes out of Scum that is the equivalent of the First Order/Resistance coming out of the Empire/Rebels. Call it something like "Allies and Aliens" or "Planetary Governments" or something and make the Chiss ships, the Hapan ships, the Ssi-Ruuk droid ships, Corporate Sector Authority ships, etc and allow some Scum cross over. Then make "Squadron" cards that give certain benefits/restrictions for only taking certain ships in a list. This squadron card idea would also allow other factions to get their famous squadrons(Rogue Squadron, the 181st, etc) Having a "good guy scum faction" could also really open up design space. 

22 minutes ago, weisguy119 said:

Hammerhead Corvette with Blue Squadron X-wing.  Admiral Raddus crew and General Merrick pilot cards.

This so much! I don’t even play epic but I need a Hammerhead on my desk. Also more stuff from Rogue One is always a good thing. 

1 hour ago, JJFDVORAK said:

Then make "Squadron" cards that give certain benefits/restrictions for only taking certain ships in a list. This squadron card idea would also allow other factions to get their famous squadrons(Rogue Squadron, the 181st, etc) Having a "good guy scum faction" could also really open up design space. 

This idea is perfect, I would love to see FFG produce squadron packs of just cardboard and ship and upgrade cards. I am a thematic player and would love to be able to play as Thane and the rest Corona squadron, or Hera and Phoenix squadron in both A-Wings and X-wings for the Rebellion. Then have Vader and his elite black squadron for the empire and since we have Inferno squadron in the game why not have a generic title giving them a small boost in power. Then with scum separating each of the actual pirate groups and bring out their capabilities for each syndicate like the have somewhat done with Kath's Marauder title. I enjoy mixing different pilots in each faction but there is something about flying pilots from the same faction that is so exhilarating.

Another thing I would like to see is them bring in more of the RPG characters they created in some of their adventures.

YT-2000 for scum and Rebels. Otana title adds a 2 primary arc and ion cannon. I'd also have it toss in the Sabra title for the YT-1300 for scum and rebels along with the Azzameen family pilots for it. MAYBE throw in an "Ace" X-Wing pilot card for good measure?

Ark Angel would be neat... a nightmare to store, but cool to have.

Down the road, once all the ships from 1e have been re-released, eventually I'd like them to revisit earlier released ships. Not exactly an "aces pack", but more like, for example, call it "X-Wing Expansion II" with a blue squadron scheme or even a Phoenix Squadron scheme and include pilots that weren't originally released for whatever reason or new pilots that may have been made canon since the original release. Or skip the ship and JUST include the pilot cards for the ship.