Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pooleman

T-70 article.

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, GuacCousteau said:

We don't know what it costs yet. 

R2 would be brilliant at 2 or even 4 points. R4 is already great on the right ship, and would be even better at only 1 point etc. 

The only thing that annoys me about it is that it massively negates the need and associated drawback for/with the s-foils. 

T-70s get to double reposition without having to close their s-foils twice in a game. That does seem a little unfair. Not even Super Luke can manage that, not without some pre-planning and closing the s-foils a whole turn before anyway. 

If they're under 6 points, then we can call foul. 

 

A double repo, one of which has to be a barrel roll and only when you execute a blue maneuver and has to be before the maneuver and only twice per game is not ridiculous in any way.  Besides, if the quick builds are any indicator, resistance is already paying out the butt to put T-70's on the table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 3:41 PM, Vontoothskie said:

they said the same thing about conversion kits and it wasnt true.

 

How so? They did include all of the pilots from the X-Wing and Y-Wing expansions in the Rebel upgrade kit.

What won't be included in the conversion kit is likely to be the cards that come with the Resistance A-Wing, just like with the Scum Falcon's cards not being included in any of the conversion kits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 25, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Animewarsdude said:

Going off the Spanish site, which has been rather decently accurate for Legion, it seems we will likely get wave 2 for the last week of November. 

That would amazing! Hope this is true and more spoilers come thick and fast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FriendofYoda said:

That would amazing! Hope this is true and more spoilers come thick and fast!

I think it would actually line up well with the news articles.

Last week of October: A-Wing Mk2

First week of November: Mining Guild Tie

Second week of November: Tie/Fo

Third week of November: Either fluff or skipped news due to Thanksgivings

Fourth week of November: Wave 2 drops on Thursday

 

I could be wrong, and the article order is whatever FFG wants to throw out first but I think we will hopefully see it dropping at the end of November. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Animewarsdude said:

I think it would actually line up well with the news articles.

Last week of October: A-Wing Mk2

First week of November: Mining Guild Tie

Second week of November: Tie/Fo

Third week of November: Either fluff or skipped news due to Thanksgivings

Fourth week of November: Wave 2 drops on Thursday

 

I could be wrong, and the article order is whatever FFG wants to throw out first but I think we will hopefully see it dropping at the end of November. 

There is probably going to be a couple more articles with the pilots of both the conversion kits as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LordBlades said:

On a purely personal level, this sucks :( I deeply dislike the sequels, but so far, based on what I've seen, Resistance fits the playstyle I enjoy more than any other faction. 

I'm having the same mixed feelings. The T-70 is one of the few things a truly love about the new trilogy but the rest of it... meh. The play-style of the resistance seems like how I want to play as well, honestly I think they got the Rebel pillar wrong.

"Hope" should of been the pillar and I would of liked to have seen a lot of risk/reward features built around that.  Instead we have something accumulating "sacrifice". Selfless as the core talent card is the key example here. I haven't really seen any list on here that have employed it. Bigg's is probably the guy you'd want to stick it on but he can't even take talents, and the regen capability of the Rebel's is now reduced so the Bigg's tactic isn't as viable to build a list around.  

Edited by Tyhar7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking at the T-70s and the RZ-2s. Maybe the Millennium Falcon, and if we see the Lady Luck in more things after Last Shot, it'd probably end up on the Resistance. If I build a squad out of any of those, I can still pretend they're Rebels and not Resistance if it really gets to me, especially if I paint them. It's not like I recognize most of the pilots in this games anyway by name, and I end up choosing ones I don't care about if their abilities fit my squad better, regardless of what faction we're talking about.

Edited by Jokubas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

15 hours ago, LordBlades said:

On a purely personal level, this sucks :( I deeply dislike the sequels, but so far, based on what I've seen, Resistance fits the playstyle I enjoy more than any other faction. 

10 hours ago, Tyhar7 said:

I'm having the same mixed feelings. The T-70 is one of the few things a truly love about the new trilogy but the rest of it... meh. The play-style of the resistance seems like how I want to play as well, honestly I think they got the Rebel pillar wrong.

"Hope" should of been the pillar and I would of liked to have seen a lot of risk/reward features built around that.  Instead we have something accumulating "sacrifice". Selfless as the core talent card is the key example here. I haven't really seen any list on here that have employed it. Bigg's is probably the guy you'd want to stick it on but he can't even take talents, and the regen capability of the Rebel's is now reduced so the Bigg's tactic isn't as viable to build a list around.  

 

1 hour ago, Jokubas said:

 I can still pretend they're Rebels and not Resistance 

 

I'm not a sequel hater, but I definitely understand these sentiments. It's looking like the Resistance faction will be exactly what I wish the Rebel faction was.

But I'm ready to go and fly some Super A-wings

Edited by nexttwelveexits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is gonna be a full boat soon... yeah, LOVING what I'm seeing for the Resistance and REALLY REALLY wish there was a way to officially combine them with the Rebels! They have the play style I prefer, but the Rebels have the pilots I like more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 26, 2018 at 2:03 PM, Animewarsdude said:

I think it would actually line up well with the news articles.

Last week of October: A-Wing Mk2

First week of November: Mining Guild Tie

Second week of November: Tie/Fo

Third week of November: Either fluff or skipped news due to Thanksgivings

Fourth week of November: Wave 2 drops on Thursday

 

I could be wrong, and the article order is whatever FFG wants to throw out first but I think we will hopefully see it dropping at the end of November. 

Point sheets in the next couple of weeks too please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...