Sign in to follow this  
Pooleman

T-70 article.

1 minute ago, Houston8665 said:

Remember you can only Slam as your normal action so no shanagins with Poe’s ability and Black One.

It's fine, you can Poe after the SLAM, or Poe after the BB-8 boost or barrel roll before the SLAM, or Poe after the BB-8 boost or barrel roll you trigger before you execute your SLAMed blue maneuver.

Shenanigans abound, my dudes.

12 minutes ago, Vineheart01 said:

these feel super underwhelming, or kinda on the ridiculous side (not knowing points).

Poe is crazy strong but at the same token why did they keep the stupid "lose a shield get an evade action" guy? It is so POINTLESS to get an evade AFTER you defended.

The ability will be decent if we get the 1.0 version of comm relay. Otherwise, yeah I don't see playing this at all even with Juke.

17 minutes ago, Cgriffith said:

Rey/Poe will be a very strong archetype if points allow. The crazy things both Rey and Poe have at their disposal is ridiculous. ?

I’m sure you’ll be able to fly them together.

But certainly not all kitted out.

Some look great, others kinda useless. Glad to see Poe back to challenge Soontir and Fenn. As long as he is sub-100 baseline I think he will be very useful. 

I am a little nervous about Jess Pava though. I know that others have said she is definitely making the transition, but I am suspicious that they completely destroyed her pilot ability. Fett's got a very similar ability now and they aren't willing to spoil her card. Maybe it's just pessimism, but I wouldn't be shocked. 

Edited by RebelProfundity

Just now, SpiderMana said:

I agree. But hopefully enough on Rey to still be a fortress so to speak. Poe could almost be played bare bones which will help Rey out a lot, I. That aspect. 

Just now, SpiderMana said:

Poe with all bells and whistles (including Protorps and Afterburners) is a 4 threat in the quick build, so looks like he'll probably clock in around the 75-80 range.

I imagine Rey is going to cost roughly the same as the rebel Falcon pilots, as she gains a couple Force tokens but also loses a couple shields.

So all in all you'll probably have something like 30-35 points for upgrades + bid maybe?

But don't sleep on Han. The Double 6 squad will probably be less expensive than Rey + Poe.

18 minutes ago, Icelom said:

I guess i am the only one excited for Jaycris Tubbs,

That ability is fantastic on a PS 1 ship.

Also works on himself

Bring on that Panicked Pilot crit, Kylo

Edited by nexttwelveexits

2 hours ago, cadianlord said:

"in addition to the T-70 X-Wing Expansion Pack, both veteran and new players can combine a T-70 miniature from X-Wing’s first edition with the components included in the Resistance Conversion Kit to add a T-70 to their Resistance squadrons. All of the new ship cards and punch included in the T-70 X-Wing Expansion Pack will also be present in the Resistance Conversion Kit. Read on for a glimpse at how you can grow your Resistance forces with this new classic!"

think you are wrong about that dude.

they said the same thing about conversion kits and it wasnt true.

I'm loving this! This actually does a decent job of reflecting the insane and suicidal moves pulled off by Poe in the movies.

Also I am not understanding all this hate for Poe. I personally love him and he is well represented in the comics as well. Plus they made his title "Trigger Happy Flyboy" whats not to love? And to top it off he's in no way a mary sue because he's also insanely stupid on top of it all! Not to mention all those droid belly rubs he gives...

1 hour ago, Belphegor07 said:

Hope my boy Ello Asty comes back too! 

He is, along with Nien Nunb.  One of the Resistance conversion kit articles revealed they would be included by showing pictures of their ship base tiles.  Both are going to be Initiative 5 now!

9 minutes ago, JudgeDeath said:

He is, along with Nien Nunb.  One of the Resistance conversion kit articles revealed they would be included by showing pictures of their ship base tiles.  Both are going to be Initiative 5 now!

So far they have shown the names of 8 of the 9 unique T-70 pilots. The last one is probably Snap Wexley and I Am curious to see if his ability stayed the same. We haven’t seen Jess, Ello or Nein’s abilities yet either.

Edited by Houston8665