Sign in to follow this  
Pooleman

T-70 article.

8 minutes ago, cadianlord said:

"in addition to the T-70 X-Wing Expansion Pack, both veteran and new players can combine a T-70 miniature from X-Wing’s first edition with the components included in the Resistance Conversion Kit to add a T-70 to their Resistance squadrons. All of the new ship cards and punch included in the T-70 X-Wing Expansion Pack will also be present in the Resistance Conversion Kit. Read on for a glimpse at how you can grow your Resistance forces with this new classic!"

think you are wrong about that dude.

Yup. I missed it. I’m driving. But I will say I’m very happy to be wrong as I already own more T-70s than I can put in a squad. 

9 minutes ago, LordBlades said:

I thought FFG wanted to move away from double repositioning with full board knowledge. 

Looks like it is a one time only thing though unless he'll have some way to get back charges. 

1 minute ago, Frimmel said:

Looks like it is a one time only thing though unless he'll have some way to get back charges. 

Look again - it recharges. The only reason that limit is there is to stop something super gross like bb8 action + ability + clear stress on blue + action + more action.

2 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

Look again - it recharges. The only reason that limit is there is to stop something super gross like bb8 action + ability + clear stress on blue + action + more action.

You two are talking about different things. You yourself are talking about the charge for Poe while Frimmel is talking about the Black One charge.

Poe’s something of a monster. PS6 with good repositioning options, decent enough evade dice plus a good stack of shields and hull. Even bare bones he’s a solid choice. Will be interesting to see what points cost he comes in at.

4 minutes ago, AgentoftheEmpire said:

Nien Nunb, Ello Asty, Snap Wexley and probably more have also not been spoiled. They are also included.

True true, forgot about them for a quick sec. T-70 should hopefully get lots of use for the Resistance, in general but definitely at the moment due to lack of options. 

So what are we thinking about with regards to points?

>BB-8

Probably going to be somewhere around the 8pt mark. It's basically two shots of Supernatural Reflexes, but it doesn't recharge.

>Black-1 Title

Honestly not sure, it depends on how FFG rates Slamm. I'd say no more than 3pts. It's a gimmick item, like Boba Fett, it's not actually a competitive card, just a fun one. It might be more, depending on if you can use BB's ability in conjunction with the Slam. I can't recall if a Slamm works that way.

>Generic BB

4pts maybe? Since it only does half of what BB-8 does now, and this was BB-8's price and ability in 1.0?

>G8

He's back. Gonna be 6pts minimum for sure. 8 possibly given how good he was back in 1.0. Shove him back on Jess Pava, TL a friendly ace who want's to spend actions to reposition, or on enemy aces with innate dice rerolls and watch the salt fly. Loved that little guy.