Sign in to follow this  
Skaflok

Bloody crossbowmen

6 hours ago, Skaflok said:

To Vergilius: thank you for this analysis. That helps to understand why Malcorne is essential in most latari builds, even if it weakens Aliana.

Without it, I would have been much better of. Mana shenanigans are important for Zachareth builds. 

I wonder how much of that is where your local meta is at?  I was running Aliana with Malcornes six months ago, but I’ve not run her at all since Faolan dropped and I still do my fair share on Maegan builds.  Even then, I was doing Malcornes to trigger Fire Rune myself.

At the present, I’m looking at the options for a Green/Blue strategy, since Hedge Shroud opens up much there.

What types of lists are you seeing out of them?

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:16 AM, Skaflok said:

To Vergilius: thank you for this analysis. That helps to understand why Malcorne is essential in most latari builds, even if it weakens Aliana.

Without it, I would have been much better of. Mana shenanigans are important for Zachareth builds. 

Mana shenanigans with Daqan vs Latari is pretty lopsided.  Latari pack a ton of blue shooting with re-rolls, and are looking for 1 hit and accuracy to murder the only rune modifying the Daqan can get.  On the flip side, Latari package their rune modification onto an extremely nimble hero, who for 3 points, cannot be shot.  Better put one of those Vitality tokens on the spear unit that is camping the Greyhaven Channeler.