jerradmatthew7

SALVAGE: A Junk-Punk Alien Setting.

Excited to share with you my world of SALVAGE, a junk-punk setting on a distant alien planet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpbsjx9z416aahc/SALVAGE%202%20by%20Jerrad%20Matthew.pdf?dl=0

I've put a lot of work into this, so I hope you will all enjoy it as much as I have! I still plan to expand this document very soon to include locations, NPC's, and more secret lore! etc. I've been playing in the setting a lot with my group, and I'm thrilled with it so far, can't wait to share more of the story and secrets! Let me know if you're excited to see more. I'm also currently looking for artists to do some original concept art if anyone happens to know any.

alwyn-talbot-pioneer.jpg

8 hours ago, windforce10 said:

Looks very interesting. I will dive into your world this weekend.

Thanks for all your wonderful work! 😀

Thank you!! Can't wait to deliver more content! :) And hopefully art too! 

On 10/25/2018 at 12:22 PM, windforce10 said:

Looks very interesting. I will dive into your world this weekend.

Thanks for all your wonderful work! 😀

Well, I have read through (nearly) all of your document and I must say: I love it to bits (scrap 😜).

It is precisely what I was looking for... a bit of Dark Sun, a bit of Android, a pinch of mainstream SF and some very unique features.

Really looking forward to more of your material.

Big thumbs up 👍 👍👍. By far my favorite Genesys setting. 🤖

On 10/29/2018 at 3:41 AM, windforce10 said:

Well, I have read through (nearly) all of your document and I must say: I love it to bits (scrap 😜).

It is precisely what I was looking for... a bit of Dark Sun, a bit of Android, a pinch of mainstream SF and some very unique features.

Really looking forward to more of your material.

Big thumbs up 👍 👍👍. By far my favorite Genesys setting. 🤖

Thank you so so much!! I appreciate that! Hoping to release more content for this setting soon. 

I read through the pdf - and love it! It adds beautifully to my own setting I am running with my group (by adding flavour and background).

Would love to see some Adversaries and NPCs, so it gives a better idea of what the world looks like.

Saying that, the setting is very usable and provides an excellent starting point for a sandbox like game.

Thanks!