Jump to content
Wawa666

Polish Nationals 2018

Recommended Posts

Greetings Admirals

I am very happy to inform You that 32 players will participate in Polish Nationals. There are two guests from Italy and many players from all corners of Poland. There will be 2018 European Champion Piotr, 2017 Polish Champion Dawid, vice-champion Daniel and most of Polish top players, including Kubbek (he was at 2017 and 2018 Euros, Postdam regionals 2018 and Nationals 2018 in UK and Germany so some of You guys can know Him).
Tournament will take two days and will have 5 swiss runds and top 4 cut. There will be Take The Station Side event with special prizes form FFG and Galakta (Polish publisher).

I am so proud to host largest Armada tournament in Poland ever.

Do You want me to put some info during the tournament here?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NewGandhi said:

Statistics, lists, pictures, interviews, CVs of all players, match-reports - basically everything will do ;)

Faction:
Empire 21
Rebels 11

Commanders:
6 imperial
4 rebel

4 objective cards was not picked to any fleetlist

Only 1 ship model will be absent on the tournament

There will be 51 rebel and 80 imperial ships in total

Excluding flotillas the ISD will be most popular model on the tables

More during and after the tournament.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wawa666 said:

Faction:
Empire 21
Rebels 11

Commanders:
6 imperial
4 rebel

4 objective cards was not picked to any fleetlist

Only 1 ship model will be absent on the tournament

There will be 51 rebel and 80 imperial ships in total

Excluding flotillas the ISD will be most popular model on the tables

More during and after the tournament.
 

 

“Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie, A fly can’t bird, but a bird can fly. Ask me a riddle and I reply: Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Less than 24h remain till start of our Nationals. 

Just made chceck list at work.

1. Miniatures 

2. Upgrade cards 

3. Ship and squadron cards 

4. Obstacles 

5. Rangerulers

6. Damage deck 

7. Tokens

8. Command and speed dials

9. Defence tokens

10. Objectives

 

Anything else...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NairoD said:

Less than 24h remain till start of our Nationals. 

Just made chceck list at work.

1. Miniatures 

2. Upgrade cards 

3. Ship and squadron cards 

4. Obstacles 

5. Rangerulers

6. Damage deck 

7. Tokens

8. Command and speed dials

9. Defence tokens

10. Objectives

 

Anything else...?

Snacks to share - a little bit of improved blood sugar for you and people around you works wonders.  Also, hydrate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ken-Obi said:

Snacks to share - a little bit of improved blood sugar for you and people around you works wonders.  Also, hydrate!

Protein Bar

Bottle of coke

Military Ration for dinner

Vitamine sweets from lasy military excercises

I thing it should be enough to survive tommorow.

Only one things I need is some good dice rolls tommorow ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Wawa666 said:

So the First rund is under Way! 16 tables, 32 Admirał and lot of ships! 

What’s the faction and Admiral breakdown?

Ship or squad heavy meta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...