Sign in to follow this  
Hoarder of Garlic Bread

Darth Vader once flew a TIE/D....

3 minutes ago, Cuz05 said:

Ok, has everyone moved? Yes?.

Right. Boost into a 4k for 3 very different end points, get the evade, then roll and grab a focus. Or a lock and focus for serious Prockets.

Oh wait, that one has less health. Ok then. Roll then boost into 4k instead, then Prockets go up his ***.....

Who shall we kill next....

Oh hey, I still have a force token and this evade here, anyone wanna shoot at me?

I mean, I know I put that rock in the way and came all the way out to R3 over here but you may as well roll....

Advanced Sensors specifically says you cannot perform another action during your activation, so none of that other stuff will work. Supernatural Vader could still pull it off, but his hard counter would be his grandson Kylo. "Go on, son! Show Grandpa the Dark Side! Let's see how much he loves the Panicked Pilot crit!"

5 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

Supernatural Vader could still pull it off, but his hard counter would be his grandson Kylo. "Go on, son! Show Grandpa the Dark Side! Let's see how much he loves the Panicked Pilot crit!"

But yeah, Kylo....

23 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

Advanced Sensors specifically says you cannot perform another action during your activation, so none of that other stuff will work. Supernatural Vader could still pull it off, but his hard counter would be his grandson Kylo. "Go on, son! Show Grandpa the Dark Side! Let's see how much he loves the Panicked Pilot crit!"

Kylo: "I'll show you the Dark Side."

Vader: "Hah."

Kylo: "SAND!~" (Panicked Pilot)

Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!"

2 hours ago, Animewarsdude said:

Kylo: "I'll show you the Dark Side."

Vader: "Hah."

Kylo: "SAND!~" (Panicked Pilot)

Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!"

More like:

Kylo:  "I'll show you the dark side".  

Vader:  "Okay, I have 7 HP, 3 AGI, and 3 soft Focus tokens, and can K-turn while stressed, if you can even trigger ISYTDS."

Edited by Biophysical