- Fire-Control System (3)
-- Gesammt (85)

Whisper (52)
- Juke (4)
- Darth Vader (14)
- Collision Detector (5)
-- Gesammt (73)

38 minutes ago, Mward1984 said:

I'm not even sure that Collision Detector is 100% neccessary. Fun? Yes. But without it you can take a Juking Rexler and still have 41 points left over for Iden or Saber Squadron.

You might want to re-read Iden's ability.

4 hours ago, Ignithas said:

What do you think is more efficient? Builds will most likely be as following

Efficiency wise definitely Whisper with Vader and Juke. For mere 70 points (nonetheless Vader’s Base cost) you get a ship that has action efficiency, the ability to strip green tokens or pass damage easily, when cloak almost be unhittable. 

9 hours ago, Mward1984 said:

Or something else then.

I've been choosing Wampa, but Seyn Marana seems popular and good as well. That collision detector is really tempting though. Seen a few Whispers really miss it, especially on a more crowded table against a swarm. 

Edited by RebelProfundity

I've been running Sai w/ Vader, 000, ST321 with Whisper/Juke/Krennic and Redline/Tragedy Stimulator/Propedoes, Probombs, Seismics, and a missile (that's about to change). OP goes to Sai. I love the list, and it has obscene action efficiency. If it's a crowded table, I tend to run whisper on the outskirts, and let Redline and the shuttle chew through the middle and break up the chaff.

6 hours ago, AgencyBurglar said:

Depends on the degree of bidding insanity in your meta.  I'm seeing double digit bids at I5 across all three factions.  In that kind of environment, just go Vader over Whisper and free yourself of the aggravation.

I feel like Whisper is fine either way. If she shoots first she’ll have double evades, if she shoots second she’ll arc dodge.

I keep swapping in and out Prockets on him too. The big issue is that every game I have them, with a few exceptions, I don't end up using them. Then when I dump them in favor of something else, I end up with a bullseye double modded shot cursing myself that I don't have that sweet sweet 5 die attack.