Sign in to follow this  
Greedo_Sharpshooter

Boba/4-LOM/Palob

Boba Fett/Marauder/Han/L3-37 (91)

4-LOM/Title/0-0-0 (54)

Palob/Moldy Crow (50)

195pts total

L3-37 gives Fett durability and help recovering from stress from Han Gunner when its flipped. (all banks are now blue).

4-LOM's ability gets boosted from 0-0-0, esp if Palob eats the defenders green token (requires Palob range2 and 4-LOM range one). Title on 4-LOM allows barrel rolling into range one plus stalling and blocking or just blocking an ace can set up double stress on one ship (will require skill to execute).

5pt bid versus other initiative 5 pilots to hopefully let me win the bid and move last with Boba. Thoughts?

Edited by Da_Brown_Bomber

22 hours ago, Da_Brown_Bomber said:

Boba Fett/Marauder/Han/L3-37 (91)

4-LOM/Title/0-0-0 (54)

Palob/Moldy Crow (50)

195pts total

L3-37 gives Fett durability and help recovering from stress from Han Gunner when its flipped. (all banks are now blue).

4-LOM's ability gets boosted from 0-0-0, esp if Palob eats the defenders green token (requires Palob range2 and 4-LOM range one). Title on 4-LOM allows barrel rolling into range one plus stalling and blocking or just blocking an ace can set up double stress on one ship (will require skill to execute).

5pt bid versus other initiative 5 pilots to hopefully let me win the bid and move last with Boba. Thoughts?

hmm. considering changing crew placement. 0-0-0 seems best suited for Boba who wants to engage at range one.  L3-37 might go to Palob who will surely be a primary target for early attacks. 

Boba Fett/Marauder/Han/0-0-0 (90)

4-LOM/Title/ (51)

Palob/Moldy Crow/L3-37 (54)

195pts total.

that seems to fall in 'no mans land' for a decent initiative bid. Too weak to be worth it really. thoughts?

21 hours ago, FriendofYoda said:

Indeed. AS switched in makes this the same list than just won Spanish Nationals. It beat barrage Jonus swarm in the final, not too shabby.

Do you know the top 8 lists?

15 hours ago, Da_Brown_Bomber said:

hmm. considering changing crew placement. 0-0-0 seems best suited for Boba who wants to engage at range one.  L3-37 might go to Palob who will surely be a primary target for early attacks. 

Boba Fett/Marauder/Han/0-0-0 (90)

4-LOM/Title/ (51)

Palob/Moldy Crow/L3-37 (54)

195pts total.

that seems to fall in 'no mans land' for a decent initiative bid. Too weak to be worth it really. thoughts?

Like Greebwahn said - you really want Advanced Sensors on 4-LOM (or any G1-A).

Unfortunately it just isn't quite possible to fit all of that in.

So maybe this;

Boba/Marauder/Han - 87

Palob/Crow - 50

4-LOM/Elusive/Adv Sens/0-0-0 - 63

I have also run with Zuckuss instead of 4-LOM - plays a bit differently but hits like a truck.

Boba/Marauder/Han - 87

Palob/Crow/L3-37 - 54

Zuckuss/Crack Shot/Adv Sens/0-0-0 - 59

Zuckuss is a real shock to your opponent if they go after Boba (or Palob).  If you are lucky enough to get him to R1 of a low agility ship 5 reds against 1 or 2 greens is ugly for the defender - even uglier if you can get crack shot off as well.  With a stop move and I3 he also makes a decent blocker.

4 hours ago, So Crates said:

I believe this is actually the Spanish National winner list:

Palob Godalhi (38)
Debris Gambit (2)
Moldy Crow (12)

Boba Fett (80)
Debris Gambit (2)
Marauder (3)
Han Solo (4)

4-LOM (49)
Advanced Sensors (8)
Mist Hunter (2)

Total: 200

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

not quite. Trickshot on Palob and 0-0-0 on Boba with no title on 4-LOM

intersting. Debris Gambit on Boba. im not sold that evade action is quite worth it in 2.0 but i guess if it saves you even 1-2dmg thats a gr8 2pt investment. an with those rerolls even on defense i guess the Gambit could really be good with both an enemy and a rock at range 1. Boba takes white evade and grabs a red focus setting him up do dish out big damage and have the focus ready to be used for suitable roll or save for stronger defense with evade token and focus and reroll. that could quickly get one sided for any single ship engaged in close to a rock. add in 0-0-0 for calculate or stress and i can see boba taking little damage in return for dishing out a beating at range one!

i can see why AS is worth it on 4_LOM with all that red on the movement.

Edited by Da_Brown_Bomber