On 9/18/2020 at 1:46 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

b3pufuy6kqn51.jpg

@CaptainJaguarShark  the false rumor came from “Bounding Into Comics” which pulls it source from YouTubers who themselves want to generate views. 

They acfually asked me to “correspond” for them a year ago (I assumed it was a blind group message) and I took a look at their track record and I did not even politely reply back. 

A longtime friend at Variety is one of my main go to sources.   Defiantly not true.

Pedro Pascal Variety interview

Three weeks later, happy to share my source. 

Edit:  could not at the time as it was not yet punished.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

So..  what if Disney merges the mandalorian culture with the Jedi?    

could that be the future of the franchise?   We have the Sabine and Ezra, As well as the child and ‘Mando’ connection.   Top it all off with the Darksaber...

Just what if the Mandalorians find Rey and the two become one?   We’d have awesomely armoured warriors with magic space powers and laser swords.   

Or is this just wild conjecture? 

1 hour ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Did he live? I guess we don't actually know what happened to him. Could be a different Mythrol.

As what I have seen, it's the same. He was taken to Greef in carbonite. Maybe he was unfrozen for some reason.

I also cannot wait for the serie to continue in 10 days

Just finished watching first episode of second season

The only thing that I will reveal is that I love ALL the crossovers of all the thing and images that are done from previous Star Wars productions to be sure that everything sets up in the same universe. That attention to the details is remarkable, as it was in the first season.

I won't say anything else because I do not want to reveal anything :) 

spoiler for season 2 episode 1

So, This episode was amazing world building - I mean here is Tatooine, a planet I am honestly SO VERY sick of every story going to, but they've done so much, adding in amazing cultural growth to the indigenous tuskens.  The most important fact is that the Tusken gaffi stick is not just a weapon, but functions as a... gum stimulator for a Bantha?
gum-stimulator1.jpg