Sign in to follow this  
johnny shoes

Crazed Marius, Lunatic

Interesting card.  Seems balanced enough, but I'm always wary about multiple-use removal effects.  Sometimes they can be game breakers and seeing as how insanity doesn't slow the ability down at all, it can be done every turn.... hm.  I'll have to wait and see what the other Lunatics do... this one doesn't seem too bad......

It WRECKS my Miskatonic/Yog Blackmoor deck, since I have no character removal........  I HAD Cryptic Writings in the deck and took it out once I sped the deck up.... depending on the Meta, I might have to put it back in once we see these lunatics.

Chevee

B_P said:

the guardian of the key will become you best friend I guess

Aha!  I KNEW I had 3 of them in there for a reason!  

LOL

Completely skipped my mind when I wrote that thought.

Chevee

The illustration is very cool. More striking, it's a vicious and harsh portrayal. Nothing more villainous and monstrous than that guy. Bugs me. And I'm all for monsters eating babies.

Powerful Hastur Location destruction effect. Also Cost 3 Agency Groundskeeper exhausts to do the same. Dhole Attack! and Torch the Joint also compare.

Driving my own character insane, I feel like an Ancient One.

So ... my opponent could attach a card that grants the Arsonist Willpower and he'll no longer be considered a Lunatic? Interesting dynamic.

Deek said:

So ... my opponent could attach a card that grants the Arsonist Willpower and he'll no longer be considered a Lunatic? Interesting dynamic.

Oh, people would still talk behind his back, and point to him on the street saying "Hey, it's that lunatic!" - But he'll be cured. He doesn't have the urge to burn down locations any more.