Duciris

Arkham Horror 3e is Shipping Now

The deepest joy to see this news myself today, the boat is in.  Yes i`m in the Uk and have to wait, but its not long now maybe close to Halloween maybe.  So pleased i got my MofM painted so i can use the figures for 3rd edition. I feel the story part of this game is going to be great,and i look forward for it growing like 2nd edition ( not played ).

16 hours ago, madDog67 said:

Miniaturemarket still has my pre-order listed as "awaiting release".  Shoulda just ordered direct, but I wasn't really thinking that far ahead :)

It hasn't actually been released yet, so that's not really a surprise...

40 minutes ago, madDog67 said:

Ah, I took "shipping now" to mean released.  

Unfortunately, no.  Products usually go from "shipping now" to "in stores now" (the actual release date) in about 7-10 days.

Edited by KBlumhardt

They try to update the "Shipping Now" status 2 weeks before the product releases.  They occasionally miss putting it on the "Shipping Now" list, but that seems to be their attempted MO.

I received the shipping email this morning for my pre-order with a UPS Ground tracking number. Estimated delivery is 10/30. I’m in the US, btw.

I may have been in the late pre-order period since I pre-ordered in mid-Sept. Not sure when the cut-off was.

15 hours ago, esopher said:

I received the shipping email this morning for my pre-order with a UPS Ground tracking number. Estimated delivery is 10/30. I’m in the US, btw.

I may have been in the late pre-order period since I pre-ordered in mid-Sept. Not sure when the cut-off was.

Same here.  

33 minutes ago, daylar said:

Same here, pre-ordered on August 1. Hoping tracking number comes soon, although a rules release would be nice to bide the time...

I just messaged them about the rules.  I want them too.

Does anyone else have the sinking feeling that this didn't release today?  The "Shipping Now" status on this was put in at the same time as Discovery: Lands Unknown - 10/25/2018.  Today, Discovery released and was changed from "Shipping Now" to "In Stores Now" and had its rulebook put on its home page.  No similar treatment for AH3.0.

Edited by Duciris

2 minutes ago, Duciris said:

Does anyone else have the sinking feeling that this didn't release today?  The "Shipping Now" status on this was put in at the same time as Discovery: Lands Unknown - 10/25/2018.  Today, Discovery released and was changed from "Shipping Now" to "In Stores Now" and had its rulebook put on its home page.  No similar treatment for AH3.0.

Yep. Looks like a Halloween release maybe.  Sadness. 

AH3E is now listed on Amazon with a Nov 1 release date.

UPS says my pre-order copy will be delivered next Tuesday (10/30).

Edited by esopher

1 hour ago, player1329291 said:

Many sources report (or at least strongly suggest) that release date has been pushed back to 1st November, reasons unknow. My personal opinion is that FFG didn't want it to be released at the same time as Discover.

As if "one week is a time long enough to buy Discover, play it, and decide you need another game"? *puzzled*

Sometimes marketing strategies elude me. If I want a game, I buy that game, and play it for a while...

Anyway, I've got a UPS notification that my copy of the game will be at my place on October, 31st. Just in time for Halloween night!