Kaiju

Bespin mat out of print? Nowhere in europe

Does anyone know when, if ever, the Bespin playmat is going to be available in europe again? Its nowhere to be found for ages - and ordering it for 80 bucks from the FFG online store is a bit silly.

Or was it a limited run?

I had thought the bespin and hoth mats were limited, but I cannot find anywhere that says that, so I could be misremembering.

The original article says something about orders from the FFG in-house printer may take 10-14 days to fulfill. So if these are printed in house, they should be able to print them on demand. Perhaps there just is not a big enough demand from distributors at the moment, so they haven't printed in a while.

As far as I can tell, without actually finding out any real facts, mats have been printed in pairs and then sold. The following year they print a different pair of mats and sell them.

Starfield and Deathstar I were a pair, followed by Bespin and Endor/Deathstar II. Then Hoth and Starkiller Base .  And this past year had Starfield and Deathstar I back in shops.

22 minutes ago, Gilarius said:

As far as I can tell, without actually finding out any real facts, mats have been printed in pairs and then sold. The following year they print a different pair of mats and sell them.

Starfield and Deathstar I were a pair, followed by Bespin and Endor/Deathstar II. Then Hoth and Starkiller Base .  And this past year had Starfield and Deathstar I back in shops.

When they should have made Scarif and Jakku or Jedda. Those mats would be awesome. Lothal would have been on point for this yeah to with the rise of Ghost Fenn