Standing Orders
Imperial Discipline
Z-6 Jetpack Rocket
Push
ZX Flame Projector
Ambush
Whipcord Launcher

total : 799

This is what I’m planning to run once I get Boba and Scouts. My collection includes: Core set, 2 snowtroopers, veers, Fett, scouts, at-st, han, rebel troopers, fleets, commandos and the airspeeder. Where i need advice is with the command cards. 

If you feel like you need ambush, I would take maximum firepower over the whipcord. I ran a tourney army with Boba and Veers this past wknd, went 3-0. I ran all their cards except replaced veers 2pip with push as I had no vehicles.

10 hours ago, lukecook said:

If you feel like you need ambush, I would take maximum firepower over the whipcord. I ran a tourney army with Boba and Veers this past wknd, went 3-0. I ran all their cards except replaced veers 2pip with push as I had no vehicles.

Why do you think max firepwr over whipcord? Personally I think that whipcord can be more useful tying down luke

1 hour ago, Jabby said:

Why do you think max firepwr over whipcord? Personally I think that whipcord can be more useful tying down luke

Well personally I don’t think you ever want to get Boba that close. And I like Veers’ maximum firepower a lot. It puts out a consistent 3-4 hits and a suppression every game. Against rebels that could be just about a whole squad. Against armor it’s usully 3 damage as Veers surges to crits and if you have him aim you’re almost sure to get 1 crit. I always open up with maximum firepower. Back to the whipcord; I ran it in the tourney and used it 1 time throughout the course of 3 games and it wasn’t necessary. The range 1 on it makes it almost never come into play. That being said I still ran it as well as Veers max fire, didn’t see myself needing to active a trooper unit with ambush so I decided to run both the names 1 pips. My other thinking was if you need a unit to use ambush it will most likely be Boba that needs it so may as well just bring his 1 pip card along.

Also, I don’t think the sab scout trooper is any good. Especially not when running just 1 of them. I would swap out for the sniper. I ran 2 full sniper teams, those are beastly. Dish out aims to them consistently with veers so they can still move and take a sniper shot, and when they get into range they unleash everything. Just my experience 

11 hours ago, lukecook said:

Also, I don’t think the sab scout trooper is any good. Especially not when running just 1 of them. I would swap out for the sniper. I ran 2 full sniper teams, those are beastly. Dish out aims to them consistently with veers so they can still move and take a sniper shot, and when they get into range they unleash everything. Just my experience 

I would but I only ordered and can only afford 1 expansion currently. I’ll get another some time

Here's a trick: Whipcord basically already is Ambush, so you don't need Ambush. What do you want with Ambush? To win the initiative. By playing Boba's 1 pip, you get his order token out of the pool, and hopefully win yhe initiative. I would definitely want to keep it since it is so useful against Luke. So, I would do this: All of Boba's cards, Push, Max. fire, Imp. discipline.

19 minutes ago, SirCormac said:

Here's a trick: Whipcord basically already is Ambush, so you don't need Ambush. What do you want with Ambush? To win the initiative. By playing Boba's 1 pip, you get his order token out of the pool, and hopefully win yhe initiative. I would definitely want to keep it since it is so useful against Luke. So, I would do this: All of Boba's cards, Push, Max. fire, Imp. discipline.

That makes sense. Maybe i can add a couple hq uplinks into the mix