Varulfr

Terra Tiles?

Not sure if anyone has used Terra Tiles (https://rainnstudios.com/), but I got some on a whim.

They're pretty good terrain, but I find I'm having trouble with keeping them flush against each other because they slide around tables a lot.  I've tried putting them down onto a mouse-pad like surface, as I have some starfield mats I use with Armada and x-wing, but they still slide around a bit.

Anyone have any solutions or thoughts? I mean, I suppose I could just glue them all down onto a surface, but I feel like that rather goes against the whole point of them being modular.

I have a bunch, but I haven’t actually used them. 

Are you putting them on the top of the starfield, or flipping the mat over and placing them on the underide? I would think the neoprene would hold them a lot better than the printed coating. 

Alternately, maybe a sheet of felt would provide enough grip?

4 hours ago, Force Majeure said:

Do you recall the name of the product? or maybe a pic of the can?

This is a common Swedish hardware store that sells their "own" brand of products and this is one of them. Its gives a transparent rubber coating that can be rubbed/peeled off and is intended for protecting various surfaces.

36-64_xl_1.jpg