2 hours ago, WrathofKaos said:

Does anyone know if the Hobbit & LotR sagas will be reprinted?

The Upcoming page reveals that both expansions in The Hobbit Saga are Awaiting Reprint.

From The Lord of the Rings Saga standpoint, The Black Riders is Awaiting Reprint;

The Road Darkens is not Awaiting Reprint as it is in stock at the moment;

The Treason of Saruman is Awaiting Reprint;

The Land of Shadow is Awaiting Reprint;

The Flame of the West is On the Boat;

The Mountain of Fire is Awaiting Reprint.

So, yes essentially all the expansions you mentioned will see a reprint, apart from The Road Darkens at the moment. I would try and get a hold of The Road Darkens now (you can buy it from FFG's website here or even better from your LGS) while they are still available so that you have that one to go with the others when they are reprinted.

Edited by Stewart777

On 10/6/2018 at 8:48 AM, Wandalf the Gizzard said:

Usually all LotR LCG products are reprinted, it's just a matter of time. The upcoming page isn't the most reliable source, though.

Would be nice to have something more reliable as I am getting rather demoralized. I'm celebrating a year long of "Awaiting Reprint" for Shadow and Flame and possibly the same for Foundations of Stone in the Dwarrowdelf cycle next month.

You can certainly find some of those if you dig around on the internet. But I feel you. I was looking for the Black Riders for ages until I managed to get one on an ebay auction for around 15 bucks above retail price.  Couldn't find it anywhere and it's the beginning of the saga campaign...

Edited by Gandalf_

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, Thaeggan said:

Would be nice to have something more reliable as I am getting rather demoralized. I'm celebrating a year long of "Awaiting Reprint" for Shadow and Flame and possibly the same for Foundations of Stone in the Dwarrowdelf cycle next month.

No joke.  I'm beginning to wonder if they truly are planning on doing some reprints.  Seems like they got so many irons in the fire they are ignoring anything older in this game.  It's a bummer too!

Given that the deluxe (Khazad-Dum) was just reprinted a few months ago, I don't think they've abandoned the older stuff -- the reprint process is just so slow that most stuff spends more time waiting for reprint instead of being in stock.  I fully expect Dwarrowdelf to be the next non-saga cycle of APs to be reprinted.

Yeah that could be a good sign for sure.  Still though, we are over a year now on the APs for Dwarrowdelf cycle being out of stock (at least Watcher and Shadow and Flame).  I hope you're right though.  And when they reprint them, I know I better grab them quick.  Because they will go fast!

It would be nice to have a little more information on the reprint schedule. I need two packs from Dwarrowdelf and two from Ringmaker to complete them but can't find them anywhere. It would be nice to finally be able to use Elrond hero in a deck! I do love all the new stuff, though, like Thranduil and the artifacts from the Hobbit. ?

Ring Maker was recently reprinted in the past few months. Check boardgameprices to look for stock. Dwarrowdelf hasn't been reprinted in a while. I'm not sure when the last time was.