Sign in to follow this  
Da_Brown_Bomber

What 3 Scum pilots do you rate highest?

Which 3 scum pilots do you rate the highest/most deadly?

These are the pilots you DO NOT want to see across the table. 

My picks..

Boba (marauder + han gunner)

Fenn (predator or fearless or marksmanship)

Guri (title + outmaneuver)

honorable mention...

Palob (title/elusive)

Captain Nym (Genius + Havoc + Trajectory Simulator + Proton Bombs + Proximity Mines)

4-LOM

Edited by Da_Brown_Bomber

As an Empire player (for the most part), probably Palob and Teroch. I'm dependent on green tokens for both offence and defence, so any pilot that robs me of those poses a real problem. Guri typically doesn't have the mods to get through a Phantom or Defender, and Boba is best at range 1 versus less maneuverable ships.

I've been looking forward to playing...

Fenn Rau — Fang Fighter 68
Fearless 3
Ship Total: 71

Guri — StarViper 62
Outmaneuver 6
Ship Total: 68

Palob Godalhi — HWK-290 38
Lando Calrissian (Scum) 8
Moldy Crow 12
Ship Total: 58

3) Boba Fett. Boba Fett? Where?!! 

2) Palob. Amazing green token denial; one of the few ways to reliably shut down Phantom & Defender auto-juke.

1) Jakku Gunrunner. No explanation given, as none is required.

Honorable mention: Guri, 4-lo, Serissu.

1) Boba w/ Han and Marauder, maybe 0-0-0

2) Guri w/ adv. sensors and Outmaneuver/Predator

3) Fenn w/ Fearless

Palob doesn’t make my list as i have played Wedge, Thane, 2Y w/ Proton torps against him, or Wedge, Luke, Dutch, all with Torps.

mostly you will TL anyway, and if he relies on stealing tokens, he will get oneshot.

He is very strong, but matchup-dependent. If you don’t play Green tokens, or just stay at R3 and waste him he does exactly nothing.

6 hours ago, ForceM said:

1) Boba w/ Han and Marauder, maybe 0-0-0

2) Guri w/ adv. sensors and Outmaneuver/Predator

3) Fenn w/ Fearless

Palob doesn’t make my list as i have played Wedge, Thane, 2Y w/ Proton torps against him, or Wedge, Luke, Dutch, all with Torps.

mostly you will TL anyway, and if he relies on stealing tokens, he will get oneshot.

He is very strong, but matchup-dependent. If you don’t play Green tokens, or just stay at R3 and waste him he does exactly nothing.

well if you are staying at range 3 I would suggest that Palob has made you do that. If you dont use green tokens? thats a small number of lists isnt it? imperials love Juke and denying focus and evade is rather handy but agree that Palob is rather less effective if you only target lock.

Edited by Da_Brown_Bomber

1. Guri
2. Old Teroch
3. Jakku Gunrunner 

Quadrijet Transfer Spacetug - Jakku Gunrunner - 33
    Jakku Gunrunner - (28)
        •Cloaking Device (5)

Total: 33/200

One of the most fun and strongest 33 points in the game (the clock is really just to give it a 2 speed forward maneuver before it activates because its so **** slow... add in the 2 speed and it can get tractors in the first round of combat and really mess everything up for your opponent. 

1. Fenn - Just a monster close up. Will be targeted first, but can usually make up his points.

2. Palob - Forces the enemy to either stay at Range 3 or specifically target Palob, which gives your other ships a free turn.

3. Drea - Howlrunner but with more health and a decent set of possible upgrades. Great for mini-swarm lists.

11 hours ago, Okapi said:

As an Empire player (for the most part), probably Palob and Teroch. I'm dependent on green tokens for both offence and defence, so any pilot that robs me of those poses a real problem. Guri typically doesn't have the mods to get through a Phantom or Defender, and Boba is best at range 1 versus less maneuverable ships.

I disagree. Phantom, in particular, is at risk from her.

i played against a Sloan’s Whisper with Iden Howl mini swarm. Guri ended untouched. Palob rushes Whisper, Guri flanked, and Whisper died quick.

Guri taking on a Defender is tougher, but outmaneuver makes that possible too.

I do agree, as a primary Imp player, that Palob and Teroch scare me most. Guri or Boba paired with either of them is downright terrifying.

So I see three classes

Brawler - Boba

dodger - Guri, Fenn

token stealing bastard - Palob, Teroch

pick one TSB and flavor to taste with any of the others. Personally for me it’s Boba, Guri, Palob, but I can grant this is a preference thing. The other two are justifiably places in the same category.

Edited by millertime059