Mr Tough Guy

The Mandalorian

I’m not holding my breath anymore. Between TLJ and Resistance, Disney has me pretty much assuming anything post-ROTJ will be bad and they have to re-earn that trust.

Solo was pretty good, but it was also outside Disney’s chosen era.

5 hours ago, devin.pike.1989 said:

Scum and villainy!  I really hope this show has "the good the bad and the ugly" or "magnificent 7" feel to it. 

Or the Ridiculous Six!

I'm in the "new character" camp. The issue with focusing on Cobb Vanth is in my opinion it doesn't make a ton of sense for him to leave Freetown. I'd rather see a series explore different planets at least within a single system, than focus on a single location. 

Alright my theory next:

It's Sabine Wren trying to find Ezra, but pulling a metroid, voice changer, masked untill the end of the season.

and then Thrawn shows up with a bunch of classic stormies.

Edited by Geressen

19 minutes ago, devin.pike.1989 said:

I think this show is going to be an awesome opportunity for Star Wars in general.  I can't wait for it.  The budget per episode matches Game of Thrones.

Gisnep wants it to be good to draw people to their streaming service.

but money does not auto = good.

I hope it will be good.

Edited by Geressen

How much you wanna bet the main character is either female, ethnidiverse, LGBT or a combination of the three? Not saying I have a problem but thats kinda disney’s thing

Edited by Jabby

1 hour ago, Jabby said:

How much you wanna bet the main character is either female, ethnidiverse, LGBT or a combination of the three? Not saying I have a problem but thats kinda disney’s thing

Really? Then why even bring it up? The main character is rumored to be the guy who plays oberyn martell from got.

Edited by devin.pike.1989

Basically, this post RotJ series has some unknown guy dressed as a Mandalorian taking names and shooting things.

Seems pretty standard so far, just slightly worried the stock of that rifle looks like Boba's one from the Holiday Special.