Maffster

All Fiction In PDF In Chronological Reading Order

There is also a small story at the beginning of the RPG Rulebook concerning Bayushi Kachiko and Doji Hotaru. I think it takes place before Doji Hotaru is named clan champion.

I thank you for putting together this archive of stories. I've been meaning to update myself on the current state of affairs and this will do nicely

Thank you very much Maffster for the tremendous help your list has been. I especially like having all stories share the same formatting scheme.

To add to Xphile's comment, there are also unnamed fictions at the beginning of the Emerald Empire book, as well as the Mantis Clan web supplement.  https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/03/0c/030cde9c-35e4-467f-9ae0-9de88051d015/mantis_clan_dlc2.pdf

The fiction at the beginning of Emerald Empire is mine, so I can say with certainty that it isn't meant to go anywhere in the timeline of the broader story. It's just an illustration of certain aspects of Rokugani life for players, and could take place at nearly any point in the Empire's history.