Sign in to follow this  
Hexdot

Lambda Shuttle and "Legion"

I would like to know your opiniom about the maximun number of stormtroopers / scout bikes that one Lamdba class shuttle can transport. 

Last X Wing + Legión combined game I wrote the scenario and loaded each one with one Stormtrooper's unit plus 2 Bikes. But no info about this.

5 hours ago, Hexdot said:

I would like to know your opiniom about the maximun number of stormtroopers / scout bikes that one Lamdba class shuttle can transport. 

Last X Wing + Legión combined game I wrote the scenario and loaded each one with one Stormtrooper's unit plus 2 Bikes. But no info about this.

Not sure if they could take on speeder bikes, since they were a bit cramped, but at max they could hold 20 Stormtroopers according to wookiepedia. So I guess three loaded out Stormtrooper squads Legion or two loaded out ones and two bare bones ones. 

Image result for lambda shuttle interior

If we ever get Sentinel-Class shuttles then they'd each be able to carry: 54 Stormtroopers, 12 E-Web turrets, and 6 Speeder bikes or alternatively 36 Speeder bikes. In other words, I guess a single Sentinel-Class shuttle would have enough troops to fill out a full grand army list. 

21 hours ago, Animewarsdude said:

Not sure if they could take on speeder bikes, since they were a bit cramped, but at max they could hold 20 Stormtroopers according to wookiepedia. So I guess three loaded out Stormtrooper squads Legion or two loaded out ones and two bare bones ones. 

Image result for lambda shuttle interior

If we ever get Sentinel-Class shuttles then they'd each be able to carry: 54 Stormtroopers, 12 E-Web turrets, and 6 Speeder bikes or alternatively 36 Speeder bikes. In other words, I guess a single Sentinel-Class shuttle would have enough troops to fill out a full grand army list. 

God I really hate Wookiepedia and thus the WEG numbers.. while I have no doubt the sentinal can carry more troops, I doubt what you list would be in a deployable form.    

While some would balk at it, Rebels shows them big but not insanely so.