J1mBob

Online Custom Quick Build Card Maker

I want to get back into X-wing now that the Clone Wars have been added. I just found your tool and it is amazing, however it doesn't seem to display cards for the two new factions. Is that a known issue?

Thank you for the amazing tool, it is exactly what I wanted to be able to print some ships out to play with my son.

13 hours ago, Kahlessthedude said:

I want to get back into X-wing now that the Clone Wars have been added. I just found your tool and it is amazing, however it doesn't seem to display cards for the two new factions. Is that a known issue?

Thank you for the amazing tool, it is exactly what I wanted to be able to print some ships out to play with my son.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the tool! Yes, I do plan to add the two new factions. I’ll update this thread when I’ve gotten to it. It’ll likely happen in the next few days. 

The Custom Quick Build Card Maker has been updated to Wave 3!

Since there are a few items on infinitearenas.com that use the quick build card format, here's a quick summary of what each one does so you can find what you need:

Custom Quick Build Card Maker: Design your squad using a squad builder like YASB 2.0, export the XWS code, and paste the code into the custom quick build card maker. Hit "Submit", and you now have quick build cards ready for printing based on the squad you designed.

Quick Build Squad Builder (QBSB): Design your squad using the official FFG Quick Builds. Once you've picked your squad, print and play.

Quick Build Deck Printer: Want to print out the entire quick build deck for a faction? Then use this! I've added the ability to print just the recent wave updates as well if you've already printed the pre-Wave 3 cards.

Posted (edited)
On 3/31/2019 at 11:13 PM, XPav said:

I printed from the custom quick build yesterday.  On Firefox, printed to PDF, but the black backgrounds turned white. 

I had the same problem. You should have "More Settings" option in the print dialogue box. You have to check the "Background Graphics" box in there. That should turn the white to black.

@J1mBob What are your suggestions for getting these printed? Would Makeplayingcards work? I printed to PDF to keep the highest quality image but I have never used that site before so I am not sure how it works. I was messing around and saw that I could upload individual images but I figured if I am using a PDF with multiple images in the file then that wouldn't turn out how I wanted.  What do you suggest? Thanks for your hard work with these they will help me get up and running a game with my son a lot quicker.

Edited by Skitch_

On 4/17/2019 at 6:02 PM, Hiemfire said:

Is there a way to turn the background images off?

I now have a "Card Art Pre-Sets" drop-down near the top of the page. You can select "No Art" in the drop-down. I've also got a couple other card art pre-sets listed in there, but I'm not happy with how they're coming out yet.  If anyone knows how to filter an image for edge detection via CSS, please ping me!