3**       Preston Fairmont
4**       Diana Stanley
5**       Rita Young
6**       Marie Lambeau
7**       Hypnotic Therapy
8**       Rational Thought
9**       Detective's Colt 1911s      
10**     Unsolved Case
11**     Family Inheritance - A Windfall? Or a Burden?
12**     Lodge "Debts"
13**     Twilight Blade
14**     Dark Insight
15**     Terrible Secret
16**     “I’m done runnin’!”
17**     Hoods
18**     Mystifying Song
19**     Baron Samedi
20          g1
21          g2
22          g3 [Delay the Inevitable? - if there are 2 assets, 1 event, 1 xp card]
23          g4
24**     Fingerprint Kit
25          seek2
26          seek3
27          seek4
28          r1 [The Moon - XVIII?]
29**     Money Talks
30          r3
31          r4
32          m1
33          m2
34          m3 [Prophesy? - if there are 2 assets, 1 skill, 1 xp card]
35          m4
36**     Track Shoes
37          surv2
38**     Able Bodied
39          surv4
40         neutral/weakness x2
41         neutral/weakness x2
42         neutral/weakness x2
43         1/7
44         2/7
45         3/7
46**    Gavriella Mizrah 4/7
47**    Jeroma Davids 5/7
48        Valentino Rivas 6/7?
49        Penny White 7/7?

If cards 7 to 19 are x1 (13 cards), and 20 to 42 are x2 (23x2=46) = 59 player cards [confirmed by Spanish site]
** = confirmed

We know that the mystics have an event card from the Spanish spoiler that contained the picture of Rita. 

her name is '' deny existence ''. You can read it in the url of the picture of the circle undone annoucement, where you have the art of this card in black and white and with diana stanley and his specials cards on it. 

And for those who want to see nice encountrers artwork for the cycle to come, go on the instagram of FFG. Here you can find a ghostly hound or wolf, even possibly a tindalos hound, which seem to be for the cycle incomming. Pretty nice as we look at it. Always at the top until now on the artistic direction and quality for this good game. Cannot wait for sharks or whale eldritch beings in a future cthulhu cycle ^^ Not only one poor cycle for now on the lore and variety of places, story and creatures. 

Edited by phorcys12

6 minutes ago, phorcys12 said:

her name is '' deny existence ''. You can read it in the url of the picture of the circle undone annoucement, where you have the art of this card in black and white and with diana stanley and his specials cards on it. 

I love watching you super sleuths operate. :)

1 hour ago, Soakman said:

J'aime regarder tes super limiers fonctionner. :)

ahah, yeah, so hungry for spoiler and extra information I barely look all details in every preview or annoucement  with a '' magnifying loup '' in every hand 😂😂

Pack 3 Spoiler Announcement.

ahc30_card_scroll-of-secrets.pngahc32_card_scroll-of-secrets-yellow.pngahc32_card_scroll-of-secrets-purple.png

ahc30_card_tennessee-sour-mash.pngahc32_card_tennessee-sour-mash-green.pngahc32_card_tennessee-sour-mash-red.png

Tennessee Sour Mash looks to be a glass half-full sort of question.

• 1cost.  Scroll of Secrets (0XP) "Uses (3 secrets).  Action: Exhaust Scroll of Secrets and spend 1 secret:  Look at the bottom card of any investigator's deck or the encounter deck.  Then, either discard that card, add it to its owner's hand, place it on the bottom of its deck, or place it on the top of its deck."
  • 1cost.  Scroll of Secrets (3XP) "Uses (3 secrets).  Action: Exhaust Scroll of Secrets and spend 1 secret:  Look at the bottom 3 cards of any investigator's deck or the encounter deck.  You may discard 1 of those cards.  You may add 1 of those cards to its owner's hand.  Place the rest of those cards on either the top or bottom of their deck, in any order."

• 1cost.  Scroll of Secrets (3XP) "Uses (4 secrets).  Action: Exhaust Scroll of Secrets and spend 1 secret:  Look at the top or bottom card of any investigator's deck or the encounter deck.  Then, either discard that card, add it to its owner's hand, place it on the bottom of its deck, or place it on the top of its deck."

• 3cost.  Tennessee Sour Mash (0XP) "Uses (2 supplies).  Free-Action: Exhaust Tennessee Sour Mash and spend 1 supply:  You get +2(Will) for a skill test on a treachery card.  ||  Action: Discard Tennessee Sour Mash: Fight. You get +3(Strength) for this attack."
  • 3cost.  Tennessee Sour Mash (3XP) "Fast.  Uses (2 supplies).  Free-Action: Exhaust Tennessee Sour Mash and spend 1 supply:  You get +3(Will) for a skill test on a treachery card.  ||  Action: Discard Tennessee Sour Mash: Fight. You get +3(Strength)  and deal +1 damage for this attack."
  • 2cost.  Tennessee Sour Mash (3XP) "Uses (3 supplies).  Free-Action: Exhaust Tennessee Sour Mash and spend 1 supply:  You get +2(Will) for a skill test on a treachery card.  ||  Action: Discard Tennessee Sour Mash: Fight. You get +3(Strength) for this attack.  If this attack succeeds against a non-Elite enemy, automatically evade it."
Edited by Duciris
Added breakdowns

1 hour ago, Duciris said:

ahc30_card_tennessee-sour-mash.pngahc32_card_tennessee-sour-mash-green.pngahc32_card_tennessee-sour-mash-red.png

Tennessee Sour Mash looks to be a glass half-full sort of question.

• 2cost.  Tennessee Sour Mash (3XP) "Fast.  Uses (3 supplies).  Free-Action: Exhaust Tennessee Sour Mash and spend 1 supply:  You get +2(Will) for a skill test on a treachery card.  ||  Action: Discard Tennessee Sour Mash: Fight. You get +3(Strength) for this attack.  If this attack succeeds against a non-Elite enemy, automatically evade it."

Careful -- Survivor version isn't Fast.

Edited by CSerpent

I'm not sure any of the upgrades are worth it to be honest except maybe the seeker upgrade to scroll of secrets. I would maybe spring 2 xp on the other ones, but 3? Ehhhhh.

Edited by Soakman

7 minutes ago, Astrophil84 said:

Is this the first time, they use (slightly) different artworks for cards with the same name?

That I am aware, yes.

It's really neat.

This is the first time we've seen cards with the same name in multiple classes, and they look to have come at them swinging!  We believe there to be five level 0 multiclass cards in the first Mythos pack, covering each class twice, so something extra to look for.

I feel the power level of these previewed cards are pretty weak...Like the sort of thing you'd see at 1xp. I understand the 0xp ones are sort of middle of the road options for things factions may not have but the experienced version are appalling. Finn might want the Sour but at 3 resources and 3 xp? It's low on the priority chain.

4 hours ago, Radix2309 said:

Again, I really think that level 0 cards should provide a discount for their upgrades. There is no point to take the subpar version, even if you want the new one.

This also bothers me slightly

Edit: I am thinking about a house-rule that works somewhat like the permanent effect of Arcane Research. When upgrading a card you have to spend 1 fewer XP. Allowed only once per turn.

Edited by Raahk

I'm ok with how the "upgradable" level-0 cards work. They don't give you a discount on the corresponding card for XP, but they do provide a rudimentary version of the same ability, so when you upgrade, there's no mystery about which card to replace. 

7 hours ago, Raahk said:

Edit: I am thinking about a house-rule that works somewhat like the permanent effect of Arcane Research. When upgrading a card you have to spend 1 fewer XP. Allowed only once per turn.

The problem with this is that there are plenty of cards where the L0 is great as well as the upgraded version.  You end up discounting those as well - think Peter, Beat Cop, Shriveling, heck, Strange Solution or Archaic Glyphs.  You won't encourage the use of underwhelming L0 cards - you'll make good upgradeable L0 cards even better.

14 hours ago, Hordeoverseer said:

I feel the power level of these previewed cards are pretty weak...Like the sort of thing you'd see at 1xp. I understand the 0xp ones are sort of middle of the road options for things factions may not have but the experienced version are appalling. Finn might want the Sour but at 3 resources and 3 xp? It's low on the priority chain.

More or less my thoughts exactly, with one difference: the 0xp versions may be intended as middle of the road options for both classes, but their effects (from what we've seen; don't know enough about the Enchanted Blade to judge) are so niche that they are so far only viable for one, maybe 2 investigators. I'm fine with cards primarily aimed at a single investigator or for niche builds, but it seems like a weird design choice for multi-class skills, which to my mind would be better off being more broadly appealing.

Before I saw this article, I was just thinking that level 0 Tennessee Sour Mash needed +1 damage to be a viable option, but I didn't mean "for the low, low price of 3 exp"!

3 hours ago, Buhallin said:

The problem with this is that there are plenty of cards where the L0 is great as well as the upgraded version.  You end up discounting those as well - think Peter, Beat Cop, Shriveling, heck, Strange Solution or Archaic Glyphs.  You won't encourage the use of underwhelming L0 cards - you'll make good upgradeable L0 cards even better.

This is so very true.Also, this is the reason why i didn't take the step of actually implementing it

On 12/28/2018 at 11:51 AM, Soakman said:

I'm not sure any of the upgrades are worth it to be honest except maybe the seeker upgrade to scroll of secrets. I would maybe spring 2 xp on the other ones, but 3? Ehhhhh.

On 12/29/2018 at 5:08 AM, Allonym said:

More or less my thoughts exactly, with one difference: the 0xp versions may be intended as middle of the road options for both classes, but their effects (from what we've seen; don't know enough about the Enchanted Blade to judge) are so niche that they are so far only viable for one, maybe 2 investigators. I'm fine with cards primarily aimed at a single investigator or for niche builds, but it seems like a weird design choice for multi-class skills, which to my mind would be better off being more broadly appealing.

Before I saw this article, I was just thinking that level 0 Tennessee Sour Mash needed +1 damage to be a viable option, but I didn't mean "for the low, low price of 3 exp"!

I remember Matt Newman saying at 2XP, there are some investigators who can take them from other classes, at 3XP they are almost exclusively that class.  (Norman notwithstanding.)  Usually, though, they are also cheaper or better or have more stamina/sanity...

So 3XP is a threshold that is distinctly class-based.

I'm not suggesting they're worth it, just a design point.

That actually is a good point to think about. It's also the most expensive that a survivor card can be so far in terms of XP.  I'm wondering if and when we'll seen an advantage to being able to take lvl 4/5 survivor cards. I personally like that they are 3 xp (because of the exile mechanic) but also makes me feel ever more strongly that this is not a 3 xp survivor card. It should be maybe a 2 xp card with an exile function. The rogue could stay 3 xp, but I still don't like it.

18 hours ago, Duciris said:

I remember Matt Newman saying at 2XP, there are some investigators who can take them from other classes, at 3XP they are almost exclusively that class.  (Norman notwithstanding.)  Usually, though, they are also cheaper or better or have more stamina/sanity...

So 3XP is a threshold that is distinctly class-based.

I'm not suggesting they're worth it, just a design point.

That's a fair and interesting point. Sadly, it just reinforces my impression that it's a design misfire; if you need the card to cost 3 exp to lock it into a class, you should surely make sure it's actually worth 3 exp...

3 experience cards should definitely have 3 experience effects. The 0xp effects are okay and I'd be willing to experiment with them at no cost. The experienced versions are underwhelming nor do they introduce/reinforce an archetype. I've re-read the Mystic Scroll of Secrets to see if I missed something, it's so bad. I personally don't see value in encounter deck RNG, and it's only one card at that. Ward of Protection is reactionary and won't cost you two actions.

I updated the list with the Tarot cards!

1**       Carolyn Fern
2**       Joe Diamond
3**       Preston Fairmont
4**       Diana Stanley
5**       Rita Young
6**       Marie Lambeau
7**       Hypnotic Therapy
8**       Rational Thought
9**       Detective's Colt 1911s      
10**     Unsolved Case
11**     Family Inheritance - A Windfall? Or a Burden?
12**     Lodge "Debts"
13**     Twilight Blade
14**     Dark Insight
15**     Terrible Secret
16**     “I’m done runnin’!”
17**     Hoods
18**     Mystifying Song
19**     Baron Samedi
20          g1
21          g2
22          g3 [Delay the Inevitable? - if there are 2 assets, 1 event, 1 xp card]
23**     Ace of Swords
24**     Fingerprint Kit
25          seek2
26          seek3
27**     Death • XIII
28          r1
29**     Money Talks
30          r3
31**     The Moon • XVIII
32          m1
33          m2 [Deny Existence? - Spanish Leak]
34          m3 [Prophesy? - if there are 2 assets, 1 skill, 1 xp card]
35          m4 [Four of Cups - All the Tarot cards are Evenly Spaced]
36**     Track Shoes
37          surv2
38**     Able Bodied
39**     Five of Pentacles
40**     Ace of Rods
41         neutral/weakness x2
42**     The Tower • XVI
43         1/7
44         2/7
45         3/7
46**    Gavriella Mizrah 4/7
47**    Jeroma Davids 5/7
48        Valentino Rivas 6/7?
49        Penny White 7/7?

14 hours ago, Hordeoverseer said:

I've re-read the Mystic Scroll of Secrets to see if I missed something, it's so bad. I personally don't see value in encounter deck RNG

It will let you bury an investigator's weakness.  Especially in tandem with the upgraded Scrying, that's a fairly unique ability.  Not sure it's 3 XP good, but it's not nuthin'.