DarthHenryAllen

Do your dials say "STAR WING" or "STARWING"?

Just an oddity I randomly noticed while inventorying my extra conversion components ... I have some Star Wing dials that say "STAR WING" on the front while others say "STARWING" (without the space). 

I'm guessing the former is correct since it's written this way consistently on all the pilot cards and configurations?

It's odd though, I do have a mix of stuff from 2 Imperial conversion kits but both kits were bought at the same time from the same place.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share, hopefully this doesn't cause too many fits for OCD types who may have the "wrong" one :).

2 hours ago, ForceSensitive said:

Lol. That's awesome. I found a rope typo on the letter codes that are on the inside/backs of the dials to identify which ones go together. Scum conversion kit, Firespray dial cover plate, one said FPC and the other said FOC. Have a picture but I can't post it.

I had the same thing!

I spent a solid five minutes trying to figure out what the heck the RR ship dial was for.

Then I spent about two and a half minutes trying to figure out why the heck they would use capital letters only in a font where A and R were virtually indistinguishable.

Then I spent another five minutes wondering why, for the love of everyone who needs corrective lenses, they would shorthand ARC to AR when some of the other dials proved that they could easily squeeze a third letter in there.

Then I ate a sandwich.

Conversion kit day was a pretty good day

Edited by nexttwelveexits

12 hours ago, ForceSensitive said:

Firespray dial cover plate, one said FPC and the other said FOC.

I've seen this mentioned elsewhere. Both my Firespray dials read FPC. I have not checked my Caption Rex card to see if the typo was fixed or not. need to look at that.