Sign in to follow this  
westiebestie

Enhancement request: View dial

I work with IT/software development. Makes it much easier to do time estimates, sequence and plan your development pipeline when you separate requests into individual items. The developers can then use these items as a product back log to pull from.

Edited by westiebestie

This is also one of my biggest issues, many cards affect the difficulty of different maneuvers and it would be very useful to see the Template and how it is affected. That was a major Benefit in many of the inofficial Squadbuilders.

On 9/26/2018 at 4:43 PM, westiebestie said:

I work with IT development. Makes it much easier to do time estimates, sequence and plan your development pipeline when you separate requests into individual items. The developers can then use these items as a product back log to pull from 

Yeah, I think there's a lot to improve. Separate threads that can be prioritized on (community) demand would be great!

Back to the subject; I'd love to see the dials in the app too, now 2E is relatively new and I don't know them by heart (yet). Especially when it comes to difficulty, it's nice to check when you equip an upgrade that decreases this.