Jump to content
Myotismon

Y-Wings & Gunners

Recommended Posts

I’m trying to build a new list with a Y-Wing and for some reason I can’t add any gunners to any of my Y-Wing pilots except for “Agile Turret Gunner”

I definitely have more gunner cards in my collection and in another (older) list I have built I can see the option to add other gunners to the Y-Wing I have in that list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Myotismon said:

I’m trying to build a new list with a Y-Wing and for some reason I can’t add any gunners to any of my Y-Wing pilots except for “Agile Turret Gunner”

I definitely have more gunner cards in my collection and in another (older) list I have built I can see the option to add other gunners to the Y-Wing I have in that list.

yup, same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dain Ironfoot said:

yup, same.

Just realized that I can use Veteran Turret Gunner when I use the “Extended” game mode to build my list and not when I use the “Second Edition” mode.

This is strange because that upgrade is for sure in the ship expansions available right now.

Atbthe very least we can at least build squads in “Extended,” but I’d prefer to use “Second Edition” because it actually limits your ships/upgrades to the ones you have in your collection.

Edited by Myotismon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Myotismon said:

Just realized that I can use Veteran Turret Gunner when I use the “Extended” game mode to build my list and not when I use the “Second Edition” mode.

This is strange because that upgrade is for sure in the ship expansions available right now.

Yup, that's just another of the bugs that FFG doesn't seem to be in any hurry to fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 6:00 PM, Myotismon said:

Atbthe very least we can at least build squads in “Extended,” but I’d prefer to use “Second Edition” because it actually limits your ships/upgrades to the ones you have in your collection.

Doesn't seem to limit to stuff in my collection for me.  It just limits to wave 1 releases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VanderLegion said:

Doesn't seem to limit to stuff in my collection for me.  It just limits to wave 1 releases.

The whole "collections" section currently serves no purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×