Gundark

So Android ??

Tony (Azzmodeus) and I talked about the character sheets and adventure from GenCon they ran in Episode 14 - Hacking 101 of Finding The Narrative.  They added a few new skills including a "Defensive Hacking" skill called Computers (Sysops) and "Offensive Hacking" skill called Computers (Hacking), for instance.  They added something called Favors as well.  They had a Clone, Cyborg, G-Mod (Genetically Enhanced Human?), Loonie, and Natural (basic human) for archtypes.  They had a Bounty Hunter, Investigator, Tech, Con Artist, Roughneck, and Academic for Careers.

So yeah, check out the episode starting at about 48:00 (48 minutes in) in our Setting the Tone section of the podcast, if you don't want to listen to the entire episode.

Enjoy!

Chris

We have all of the current info in our Facebook group. Includes everything we know for certain about Android Genesys, photos of the characters sheets, summary of the story, and my recreation of those character sheets (which is also available on this forum).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/517627472020331

Edited by drainsmith
missed a word

They’ll get around to it.  Lots going on with FFG lately - Keyforge, Discover, Arkham Horror coming out soon plus the X-Wing 2.0 launch.  Probably won’t hear about the Android book till after the new year and maybe have it in our hands by April if they follow the Terrinoth example.

I hope that Genesys will receive more attention and more products, because I'm totally in love with this system and having more and more options for playing is fantastic.

Right, I can create content by myself, however an "official" settings or supplement always do it better. :)