BrotherFett

1.0 upgrades you hope will find their way to 2.0

I could see TLT coming back, but I would suggest that you only do the second attack if the first misses.  I could also only see it with 2 dice instead of 3.  

Id like to see Synced Turret and Blaster Turret come back as well.  Those were pretty fun because they required tokens to use.  I could see both of those being range 2-3 to separate them from the other turrets.  Although to keep things from being booring, what if blaster turret just required you to have a focus, but if you spent the focus you could attack someone outside your arc?  Synced could stay the same.

Poe's pilot ability is just a re worded PTL, so we know that will not be coming back.

2.0 is more about choice, ie do you re position or token up, I am interested in what they will bring back from 1.0 to 2.0 though.  More turret and ordinance options would be great. 

I just remembered, I'd like to see "Hot Shot" Blaster reappear at some point.  I found it fun to put that on Z-95's, just to allow them a way to fight back a little when the opponent refused to stand still.

44 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

I just remembered, I'd like to see "Hot Shot" Blaster reappear at some point.  I found it fun to put that on Z-95's, just to allow them a way to fight back a little when the opponent refused to stand still.

That would be fun as a 1-2 charge Illicit "turret". Range 1-2, 3 red dice and adds a Red rotate action.

Edit: Never mind the Red Rotate. The synergy on Marauder with Veteran Turret Gunner would be too nasty. Have on the card "Action: Change arc Hot Shot Blaster is pointed at. If you do, gain 1 stress token." Marauder double tapping out the *** doesn't seem kosher. It would probably need a unique colored turret arc indicator, red or blue maybe.

Edited by Hiemfire

Oh, I forgot. Would love to see Cruise Missiles return. A potentially very powerful attack with a difficult setup would feel right at home in 2.0, and would make missile carriers without a torpedo slot (TIE Advanced x1/v1, A-Wing, Z-95) much more viable. I loved it in 1.0, but it was very quickly superceded by Harpoon Missiles, which was a complicated and borderline overpowered design.

34 minutes ago, delrustymar said:

Linked battery could become a double Cannon slot that adds a red die to your primary, if you do take a disarm at the start of the next planning phase

Or just add a die in Bullseye, no disarm token next round, just make it expensive ?

On 10/6/2018 at 7:12 PM, SpiderMana said:

Or just add a die in Bullseye, no disarm token next round, just make it expensive ?

Ha so do you mean how HLC is right now? It's pretty cheap and kinda not that great so no thanks.

On 10/6/2018 at 7:42 PM, Hiemfire said:

So B-Wing and Bro-Bot only...

What's the point of having a double cannon slot? Both are never filled outside of rare control lists with IGs. Having this makes those more unique than other cannon carrier's. Plus they have double missile, double device, why not others like cannon or torp. You also forget that they can give or take away these slots to ships. To bad gunboats can only have one cannon slot right now

Edited by delrustymar