Brother Fett

1.0 upgrades you hope will find their way to 2.0

TLT, and I'm not even trying to make a joke or be funny. Obviously it wouldn't pop back up in its original incarnation; they've nerfed so many other upgrades already during the transition from 1.0 to 2.0 that they'd be able to do something with this card. We need more turrets too. Getting rid of TLT was supposed to open up the turret spot and instead Ion Cannon Turret is the only one that is going to get used?

I wanna see Cluster Mines come back. Give it a high point cost and three charges. For one charge, you drop one mine, and you can spend additional charges to add one to the left of that, to the right, or on both sides.

58 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

K4s. :)

NO NO NO NO NO!

K4 is way too easy a way to stack attack mods. Maaaaybe as blockable red action you get to perform after the 'perform action' step, but even that seems too good since you want to pull red moves anyways. So rather: 'After your performed an action in your perform action step, if you performed a green maneuver this turn, you may perform a red TL action. If you do, gain a stress token'. I'd be fine with that.

9 minutes ago, Admiral Deathrain said:

NO NO NO NO NO!

K4 is way too easy a way to stack attack mods. Maaaaybe as blockable red action you get to perform after the 'perform action' step, but even that seems too good since you want to pull red moves anyways. So rather: 'After your performed an action in your perform action step, if you performed a green maneuver this turn, you may perform a red TL action. If you do, gain a stress token'. I'd be fine with that.

Maybe as an adjustment have it add the calculate action to the action bar of the ship it is equipped to and 1 calculate token upon successful completion of a blue maneuver?

16 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Maybe as an adjustment have it add the calculate action to the action bar of the ship it is equipped to and 1 calculate token upon successful completion of a blue maneuver?

That would be a nice thematic change, though I'd still make it an action to prevent triple Calc stacks with IG-88-D.

2 hours ago, Dwing said:

Snapshot.

Never really worked without the ability to tag stress or similar conditions on it (R3-A2, Rhymer/Tactician, etc), because it was so bloody flimsy as an attack.

You could make it a touch better (maybe 3 dice un-modifiable, or 2 dice but modifiable only by focus) if you restricted it to a bullseye arc? That kind of makes more sense to me; you're not lining up a shot, someone has literally parked directly in front of your guns (but maybe only for a moment if they then boost or barrel roll).

A lot of people are saying, "Flight-Assist Astromech", but it's not really needed for X-Wings, as they now have Barrel Roll and Boost (through closing their S-Foils), unless it still gave them as free actions, which would simply be too much in Second Edition.  Y-Wing and Arc already have a Barrel Roll (albeit Red), while the E-Wing already has White Barrel Roll and Boost.  If it just added the actions, only Sheathipede would fully utilize it, while Y-Wing and Arc could benefit a little if it also made the actions White.

I'm not saying it couldn't or shouldn't be added, but I'm just curious what people think its role will be in Second Edition.

Autoblaster. Both cannon and turret varieties.

I feel like the B-Wing needs something to make those two cannon slots worth having, and an appropriately balanced and costed version of Autoblaster would be a good way to do it, especially as B-Wings are supposed to be carrying both autoblasters and ion cannons. Would be nice and themey on Boba Fett, too.

We need more turret options as well.

Wired. Just a really solid 1e EPT choice that I never felt was overpowered. Would be great on A-Wings and Interceptors., but I don't think it would necessarily be autoinclude. It's great on Jan, too. 

R2-F2, R5-K6, R5-P9. I miss the unique astromechs. Most of them weren't great, but I liked that they tried to offer synergies with their associated pilots. I'd love to see them back with rebalanced abilities that mean they actually compete with the generic astros. I'd also like to get either R2-A3 (not to be confused with Stressbot) or R5-G8 finally in the game as Wedge's astro. 

Targeting Computer. Interceptors have two mod slots and nothing really worthwhile to take. Targeting Computer was often overlooked in 1e thanks to Autothrusters and Stealth Device, but I think it could be a valuable option in the 2e environment. It would also provide a more straightforward means of using FCS on Phantoms. Probably limit it to small base only to prevent it form nullifying a lot of the Lambda's abilities. 

I had a lot of fun with Stay on Target too. Again, I don't think that would really break anything in 2e. 

3 minutes ago, GuacCousteau said:

Autoblaster. Both cannon and turret varieties.

First Edition Autoblaster seems a bit much to me, even without Accuracy Corrector.  Maybe say ONE of your hit results can't be canceled by defense dice?