Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday - Everything is good

Hello friends of the internet’s,

I am alive and the family survived the hurricane. We are extremely lucky to have nothing bad to have happened at all. 

This week i have gotten to play with Shuttles, a Decimator and a bomber which was stupid fun.

What are you enjoying flying and what is surprising?

I'm glad you and yours are well, Cubanboy.

Tonight, I flew a TIE Reaper (Captain Feroph) and four Fighters (Howlrunner, Night Beast, Black Squadron, Academy). Flew the Reaper really poorly, and the Fighters pretty well. Went up against S&V Fenn Rau and a pair of loaded up Y-Wings. Maneuvers and defense dice won the day for me.

Happy Friday CB! Glad to hear all is good.

Had my first 2.0 game Wednesday night using the threat cards. Dipping a toe rather than jumping in. X-wings vs Ties. I'm beginning to like the new mechanics but it appears that there is a good bit to unlearn.

Happy Friday CB, glad you're good!  

This week I tried out a scum list - Dengar and Han Solo with Lando ship docked.  My opponent had Dengar and Moralo with a tractor beam.  We had 5 ships fly off the board during the match.  It was crazy, and fun!  Mental note:  Don't fly too close to the sun or board edge.