Sign in to follow this  
DMG

DIY "Return to" Box Insert

Hi Folks,

Here's a few pictures of a custom divider insert I made for the Return to the Night of the Zealot box.

The sides are 3mm MDF.  Inserts are the scrap ends from a set of wooden venetian blinds I trimmed to size.  The inserts are a perfect fit for the width of my table saw blade.

I've cut 3 of these, ready for another 2 "Return to" boxes.  The pieces are laying flat, ready to assemble when the time comes.

The 4 player decks are the 4 base decks from 2 core sets that we used to play NotZ.  There's also plenty of room at the back, so I could essentially fit the tokens & have the playable campaign in 1 box (without upgrade cards).

IMG_1625a.jpgIMG_1623a.jpgIMG_1624a.jpg

15 hours ago, Mep said:

Pretty sure the reason the box is "over sized" is to allow for these short of storage solutions. Go 7 gaming has come out with one. This one is well done though. Nice work.

I looked on their site and don't see a RtNotZ-sized/shaped insert...only the core box insert. Do you have a link or product code? (And yes the OPs insert is awesome but I have no saw, alas)