• Preview character (card and token) from Elder Sign
  • 6”x9” black drawstring velveteen bag with imprint
  • Bag of acrylic wound tokens
  • Bag of acrylic sanity tokens
  • Arkham Horror: The Card Game deck box
  • Special Arkham Horror: The Card Game Scenario
  • Set of Arkham-themed d6s

They announced it on Twitter.

So preview card and token for elder sign you say. I wonder if it will be a promo of one we have already with alt art or ability, or the last investigator we need the mechanic lady, or a brand new investigator. It brand new I wonder if it is a preview from a future up coming expansion.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:46 PM, spoonman2084 said:

So preview card and token for elder sign you say. I wonder if it will be a promo of one we have already with alt art or ability, or the last investigator we need the mechanic lady, or a brand new investigator. It brand new I wonder if it is a preview from a future up coming expansion.

arkham-nights_2018_prizes.png

It's Daniela Reyes, the mechanic.  She's the only investigator not in ES.

Yes, but what stroke me when I look to the list of rewards, is the mention of " preview character " in place of promotional. For me, that's just mean this one is not exclusive to the Arkham Night and would come in a new expension !! Game is not dead. And because we've never seen any expension of the arkham files universe games coming with only one investigator, that would mean .... Real New investigators !!!!! Wait for a nurse or medic, a programmer, an hunter, agricultor, paléantologist or a rolling-chair investigator !! Hype is here for me ^^

Awesome, I was a little surprised she was not in the last xpac to be honest. Maybe we will get her and a few more in the future. For now I will just be jelly I can’t attend arkham nights. If anyone is going and does not play elder sign I would be happy to take that card off their hands