Sign in to follow this  
IndyPendant

List of Conversion Kit annoyances

On the flip side of the conversion kit contents, do you think that there would be any cards that are only available in the conversion kits ?

Being a bit of a completist, if I purchase all of the 2.0 ships instead, would I (... eventually) get all of the new version cards ?    

i just realised something that annoys me of the kits, what with the most known force users already being in the game, how is FFG going to come out with Force sensitive content that doesn't make us buy stuff out of faction.

5 minutes ago, Darth evil said:

i just realised something that annoys me of the kits, what with the most known force users already being in the game, how is FFG going to come out with Force sensitive content that doesn't make us buy stuff out of faction.

Wave card packs with no ships, or just stickin em in with a ship even if there isn't a wizard anywhere in there.

On 10/26/2018 at 11:25 AM, Darth evil said:

good point. best way to do it would be to give everyone a copy of the card at big tournaments or put them in as prizes into game night kits.

And to add to that list

Hyperspace Format

Now the only thing a conversion kit is good for is the Rebel Falcon (Imps get their ship in Wave 3).

Sorry about the thread necro, I hadn't have a single complaint against conversion kits... until now.

Edited by Marinealver

3 minutes ago, Marinealver said:

And to add to that list

Hyperspace Format

Now the only thing a conversion kit is good for is the Rebel Falcon (Imps get their ship in Wave 3).

Sorry about the thread necro, I hadn't have a single complaint against conversion kits... until now.

It's also good for not rebuying ships.

I wish there were a little more in Hyperspace--Rebels need a cheap filler ship, Imperials should probably get one kind of Ordnance ship--but if I had to rebuy X-Wings and Y-Wings and however many G-D TIE Fighter expansions to run stuff?  Oh **** no.